• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Next blast plan

TheShadow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys,

Just ordering for my next blast, making sure i have everything on hand, how does this look? Missing anything?

Wk 1-12 Test E 900mg
Wk 1-12 Deca 600mg
Wk 1-4 Anadrol 50mg
Wk 1-12 Aromasin 25mg ED

Nolva on hand in case of gyno.

Any thoughts?

Thanks guys

Looks good bro. Maybe caber or prami on hand in case of prolactin from deca. Have you run drol before? Some prefer it a bit higher in the 100-150mg range, but if it's your first time with it you can start with 50mg.

***edit: Noticed youre running 12 weeks. IMO 12 weeks is a bit short for deca...since you blast and cruise maybe run 14-16 weeks to get the most out of deca. Just a thought.

Thanks for the reply bro. I am interested in the caber/prami debate... Have heard guys like Heavy say as long as E is in check then there shouldn't be any prolactin problems? Any opinions?

I would have the caber on hand so if needed you are ready . I am not one who advocates taking it without any reason to . Just one comment . That is a very strong cycle friend . Are you at this point in your experience ?

Thanks for the reply bro. I am interested in the caber/prami debate... Have heard guys like Heavy say as long as E is in check then there shouldn't be any prolactin problems? Any opinions?

I have run lab work several times when on Nandralone with and without Caber. When I used Caber prolactin level was crushed, as in non-detect. Without Caber prolactin was within range. Of course this was with E2 in an acceptable range too.

600mg of Deca is a bit high but that is up to you, I never go over 450mg, but that is me.

Edit: If you are not going to run Caber you better get lab analysis 4 weeks in to your blast to confirm E2 and prolactin are not going to be an issue, and make sure you have Caber on hand. Even though I don't use it I have it here just in case.

Ive never ran deca before. The gear ive got is a blend of 300mg test + 200mg deca per ml. Usually blast around a gram of Test so thought id throw the deca in. Maybe i should make it 600 test 400 deca for my first run?

Any other guys got opinions on caber/prami? Also do you guys that run it run it from the get go or wait until wk 4 or so?

Thanks guys

Your cycle looks good. I would dose the aromasin at 10-12.5mg twice daily. Personally I would run adrol at 50-100mg per day weeks 1-3 and 7-10.

Thanks guys, looking forward to the cycle!

So final plan:
Wk 1-14 Test E 900mg PW
Wk 1-14 Deca 600mg PW
Wk 1-4 ADrol 50mg ED
Wk 1-14 Aromasin 25mg ED
Wk 1-14 Prami 0.25mg ED

Hows that plan look guys?

Back