• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dangers of Pinning VG

liljoe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok. I have read every thread I could find on here. What are the dangers if I pin the VG wrong or slightly in the wrong spot? Is there anything major I can hit besides the bone?

I have hit bone and it wasn't a big deal just moved over and repinned.

Hit a vein and squirt blood out everywhere lol. Any spot for that matter, did that to my glute once. Oops.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

He'll just put it in a muscle. You really gotta do so something wrong to fuck up bad. On that note don't pin when in a blackout stupor. Just saying.

Well, I just went for it before going to the gym tonight...went pretty smooth I cleaned the whole muscle thoroughly...so I didn't have to be dead on the spot where I pinned it...flexed it up in the mirror..lined up the pin...relaxed and stuck it. No pain, oil went in fucking FAST...I am sure it will be a little sore tomorrow from never pinning there but, so far...so good.

The reason VG is recommended for health care professionals is that it's hard to do something bad. No significant veins or nerves there.

I only pin VG and shoulders now, just couldn't comfortably reach around to my glutes. Use a 1.5" 23 or 25g pin, no problems.

Yup no pain yesterday..but today holy virgin muscle soreness.

IML Gear Cream!
I only pin VG and shoulders now, just couldn't comfortably reach around to my glutes. Use a 1.5" 23 or 25g pin, no problems.

I can reach my flutes fairly easily laying down.
Shoulders I have the most difficult time reaching. Any tricks to this?

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

Haven't tried shoulders yet...I was thinking about using NPP with the next cycle and rotating in my shoulders. I was almost thinking of doing 5/8" on my shoulders though...I don't carry a lot of fat there. I can pin quads and VG with a 1". Can't reach my glutes for anything other than scratching my ass.

One trick to hitting the side delt if you're not flexible enough is to lay on your side and let the top arm drape to your front. Damn near puts it in front of you.

Glutes seem so easy to me. That's the only place I've ever pinned. I would much rather a sore ass that a dead leg and hobble around for a day with the quads. Lol. Always thought about VG but worried about the bones aspect of it. I've hit nerves before in the glute and it's very uneasy when you uncompulsively twitch when hiring it. I just do pin leg no weight one hand on the counter other hand on the wall. I will admit it's a little tough after the first inch though. Lol!

I've always ran 22x1.5 or 23x1.5 in the glutes. 25's seem to bend to much and I've read horror stories of ppl with 27's breaking off. No thank you!

I've actually switched to 23 for VG. I did have a 25 1.5" bend (but not break) and it concerned me. The 23 doesn't really hurt perceptibly more, less chance of bending, and gear flows better. Still like 1" 25g for shoulders though- can't even feel it go in

I have seen a little flex before with a 25 but I don't stab...I slowly sink the needle.

Back