• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who are your "must read what he posted" posters?

SoCalJC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Which person on ASF do you always read their posts, no matter the topic. It could be a thread or subforum that you wouldn't normally care about, but you see their name and you HAVE to see what they posted. Its that good.

Mine used to be Anabolic5150. Whenever he used to post up responses or rants it was worth reading. Miss ya 5150.

Now I gotta say I have 2 guys.....Dieseljimmy and Heavyiron. For different reasons.

No matter the topic, DJ will ALWAYS be funny as hell, smooth talkin', great advice, sexual deviant. lol. I stalk DJ's posts sometimes just to read the shit he writes. He is a solid dude and can give serious advice when that is needed. Love ya DJ.

My other is Heavy. For obvious reasons.....they guy is a legend. I look forward to his wisdom and experience with AAS. He has a lot of knowledge that only comes with time in this game. Just reading his sticky's is such an inspiration. Especially the one on Tren. Gets me every time.

I get a huge laugh out of progress posts. I always check when Heavy posts because he is so full of knowledge.

I have several ASF members I regularly follow just because we encourage and support each other almost every day in some form or fashion, that would be TwistedGTO and Macedog24. So I always check in on what they are putting up. There are others lately I have been following some too but if I just name two, they are it.

But the legends I have come to follow, that yeah..... I see they chimed in on something.... I'm going in to see what they said.... would be: Heavyiron, S2H, and Bushmaster. I have sought advice from all three of them over the years and always received intelligent, well thought out information. Usually before I do anything stupid, lol, I ask them how stupid it is first!

all of the mods

I do actually read all of farvas shit..lol

Progress for his progress

SoCalJC which is why I'm here, Heavy because he is able to say more in six words then my long rambling posts. Stalked Rainer when I first started, guy was smart, helpful, and was nice to noobs, haven't seen in awhile.

I'm going to add Damgar and OfficerFarva. Damgar rants are "legend", and if I don't mention OfficerFarva he'll neg me like so many others.

DJ, TBJ, Raptor. I consider these guys friends and they crack me up.
Colo because he is genius with the compounding and quite slick about stirring shit.
SoCal because I envy his shoe collection.
Lou because he's just so genuine. Most genuine guy at ASF.
Heavy because I like to see who's ass he's chewing today.

EDIT: totally forgot Skip. He is one of the smartest people on the forum and he doesn't bullshit. He tries his best to educate people on technicalities and knows wtf he's talking about.

Waters ...cause I might see him naked and he follows the chub rule :dayfuckingdream:
s2h... the man has forgotten more then most of us will ever know.

Last edited:
I follow a lot of the vets on here...I don't post in every thread but get a laugh out of many.

The ladies of ASF... Sheri, Littlelady, BB and Gluutes. Your personalities are only surpassed by your beauty... PS my inbox is clesred out if you need a shoulder to share pics on. 😘

I guess it's more about the topic with me

This. I look at topic first, then location (pit or not pit). I only look at author after reading the post.

The ladies of ASF... Sheri, Littlelady, BB and Gluutes. Your personalities are only surpassed by your beauty... PS my inbox is clesred out if you need a shoulder to share pics on. 

I could send you a pic of my shriveled nutz sack...proof of MFL Test at just 500mg. ;)

i troll my online braille pad for the latest Heavyiron ManBear pics:)

This place is like the newspaper, I read what interest me first then the not so interesting stuff and by the end of the day I'm reading shit that I don't even care about, I'm just bored........:coffee:

I do look forward to Progress' progress pics but punch my puter when they come down before I get a peek.......:coffee:

I love reading. I literally spend 10-12 hours per day reading the forums or news or Pubmed. I can honestly say I like reading 99% of the posters here except the fucking spammers in superior peps sub.

I love reading. I literally spend 10-12 hours per day reading the forums or news or Pubmed. I can honestly say I like reading 99% of the posters here except the fucking spammers in superior peps sub.

I agree. I spend too much time on here reading and trying to learn. Hopefully some day I can be 1/4 as knowledgeable as most of the people on here are.

Superior peps does get annoying when everyday multiple times a day they update.

all of the mods

I do actually read all of farvas shit..lol
Snob.....:coffee:

Spoken like a true admin........:coffee:

i just look at the pics..

I'm dying for them to step out of there forum. With that 6 time a day bump bs.
My primary review is through new posts and they are always there.
I will pounce like a puma on nazi bathtub crank.

I'm dying for them to step out of there forum. With that 6 time a day bump bs.
My primary review is through new posts and they are always there.
I will pounce like a puma on nazi bathtub crank.
I thought the nazis were more into showers...

Back