• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Newbie has some questions

lookindiesel

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Heyguys I need a little help here on my first cycle
Mystats are as followed: I'm 6'2" 238 pounds , 48 years old and I have a natural testosterone level of 1193, running at that rate since I started seriously lifting 2 yrs ago. I'm planning onrunning my first cycle of testosterone ethanate only.

Myplan is a 12 week cycle

1-12test E ???dose

1-14arimidex .5 eod

12-14Hcg blast 2500iu every third day

14-18nolva 40/40/20/20

14-18clomid 100/100/50/50

have been reading the forum and above seems reasonable.

Myquestion is What is a good dose of test E for my first cycle with me alreadyhaving a natural T level of 1193. And should I include anythingelse with the test for an extra boost? I appreciate the feed back.

Heyguys I need a little help here on my first cycle
Mystats are as followed: I'm 6'2" 238 pounds , 48 years old and I have a natural testosterone level of 1193, running at that rate since I started seriously lifting 2 yrs ago. I'm planning onrunning my first cycle of testosterone ethanate only.

Myplan is a 12 week cycle

1-12test E ???dose

1-14arimidex .5 eod

12-14Hcg blast 2500iu every third day

14-18nolva 40/40/20/20

14-18clomid 100/100/50/50

have been reading the forum and above seems reasonable.

Myquestion is What is a good dose of test E for my first cycle with me alreadyhaving a natural T level of 1193. And should I include anythingelse with the test for an extra boost? I appreciate the feed back.

1-12test E 500mg Every Week dose

Its your first cycle so no nothing else would be needed or advised accept you could maby add a oral boost or something like winstrol to the end of your cycle to harden you up.

any thing I should fear related to the fact that my T is so high naturally? im almost 50 and after I dropped a ton of weight and really got religious about my lifting, diet, etc.....my T went from 350 when I was really fat, to almost 1200 now. My bodyfat sits between 15% and 16%, and I have a very regimented diet albeit one or two meals a week. I also take in close to 250 grams of protein daily...half protein shake, quest bars, etc and the other half from natural foods.

any thing I should fear related to the fact that my T is so high naturally? im almost 50 and after I dropped a ton of weight and really got religious about my lifting, diet, etc.....my T went from 350 when I was really fat, to almost 1200 now. My bodyfat sits between 15% and 16%, and I have a very regimented diet albeit one or two meals a week. I also take in close to 250 grams of protein daily...half protein shake, quest bars, etc and the other half from natural foods.

Considering pros use 5000mg EW and even higher i seriously doubt you have to worry about your naturally high testosterone :coffee:

Dont forget to hit your other macros also - fat and carbs.

500mg ew is a great start. Is your concern not being able to regain that high of a natural level after recovery?

350 to 1200 t level naturally at 50 years old...:confused:
If that's true, good on you

correct, that was my biggest concern,. but from the responses, it sounds like as long as I ran the cycle properly, and then did appropriate PCT, there should be no issues. Thanks for the feedback. by the way, can I be stupid and ask you to clarify the comment related to fats and carbs?

yes, once I lost my weight, got my bodyfat aligned and hit my training hard and religiously, my T levels started to rise over a period of 2 years. 350 when I was my heaviest, then once I dropped much weight, it was hovering above 750. Then I curtailed my cardio program and really focused on adding bulk and size, and as I did that over the next 18 months, my T shot up to 1193. My best friend things it makes me a freak of nature, and having T that naturally high does present issues with super high libido, but I guess there could be worse things in life right? next step for me as I close in on 50 is to continue to add strength, size and definition. Still on the fence about a cycle but since the baby making days are over and I want to continually improve, I think it might be a good next step.

- - - Updated - - -

yes but so far everyone assures me that shouldn't concern me, so seriously considering a cycle to see how I do.

correct, that was my biggest concern,. but from the responses, it sounds like as long as I ran the cycle properly, and then did appropriate PCT, there should be no issues. Thanks for the feedback. by the way, can I be stupid and ask you to clarify the comment related to fats and carbs?

Basically when on cycle dont just take in loads of protein also take in plenty of healthy fats and moderate your carbs. Carbs raise insulin levels and are anti catabolic So if you keep your carbs at a decent amount protein breakdown should be minimal.

If your baby making days are over why are you bothered about your natural testosterone recovering back to its usual extremely high level after cycle? blasting and cruising is a sure option especially for guys in your age range. You got to accept that when you pin that tesotosterone your natural levels might never recover. Permanently fucking up your natural production is always a risk.

yeah, that is a good point. Part of me was just worried T might drop to low and never recover, but your points on cycles over and over are great....that us might be my new norm if I do this. Also thanks for carb advice.....I work 12 to 16 hour days sometimes so proper fuel essential. Your advice is very helpful. Assume u recommend 12 weeks as I spelled out initially, then appropriate PCT and then maybe another featuring T and a mix of perhaps Tren and/or Mast dpending on goals? I'd be interested in your thoughts

yeah, that is a good point. Part of me was just worried T might drop to low and never recover, but your points on cycles over and over are great....that us might be my new norm if I do this. Also thanks for carb advice.....I work 12 to 16 hour days sometimes so proper fuel essential. Your advice is very helpful. Assume u recommend 12 weeks as I spelled out initially, then appropriate PCT and then maybe another featuring T and a mix of perhaps Tren and/or Mast dpending on goals? I'd be interested in your thoughts

That is a unfortunate risk your testosterone may not even recover to the normal level for guys in your age range and definitely may not ever recover to the height it is at now. Because if the bloods you got are accurate then you have a exceptionally high natural testosterone level.

Im not even 25 and i blast and cruise and ive been doing it for a number of years lol. You just got to decide if gains are worth shutting down your hpta and could be permanerntly suppressed. For me its more than worth it so i say fuck it and i do a cycle then i cruise on a low weekly amount of testosterone then i go on another cycle. If you dont care about having more kids and you can cope with the risks of long term AAS use then blasting and cruising is a definite option you should consider after your first cycle. I'd usually say get a few cycles under your belt before you consider cruising but considering your a fairly late starter i would consider it.

I quoted the 12 weeks because you seemed to want to run for 12 weeks but i personally would go a minimum of 14 weeks with testosterone enanthate because its a fairly slow starting ester. Its going to take a few weeks to kick in and you want to maximize gains.

I wouldn't even consider tren yet - see how you react to the testosterone first and then experiment with some other compounds then consider tren. Its just not a steroid for new guys, harsh sides. If you do go for tren best to use acetate or tren base first to see how you react so it clears your system fast if you have any un manageable side effects.

There's plenty of compounds you can experiment with before using tren , NPP, Mast, Equipoise and even the orals such as Winstrol, Anavar and Dbol. You can get similar effects to tren using NPP and Anavar.

Last edited:
wow man, exceptional advice. age wise you are right, and I like the idea of a few cycles of T under my belt, then experiment with others if I want additional gains. more size and improved strengths are my end goal, along with keeping my bodyfat low. dude thanks for the direction. Lots to think about.

Man this may not be popular, but if I had 1200 test level there is NO WAY I would take a chance on ruining it. That's high for a strong 20 year old, more than enough. I'm 44 with natural test of 512, and envious of you brother. You could f___ it up for life if you shut it down.

Man this may not be popular, but if I had 1200 test level there is NO WAY I would take a chance on ruining it. That's high for a strong 20 year old, more than enough. I'm 44 with natural test of 512, and envious of you brother. You could f___ it up for life if you shut it down.

If he trains hard enough eventually hes going to hit a brick wall and need to use gear to bypass his genetic limitations. So either way he will have to risk that insanely high natural testosterone level envntually if he wants to go further than his body will naturally go. Admitedly with that high testosterone he could go a long way naturally.

Yeah, why not wait till it at least drops to 900? that level is awesome!

Yeah, why not wait till it at least drops to 900? that level is awesome!

I cant say what the op would think but if it was me personally with that level i would think that i can gain alot more with 4000-5000 than i can with 1000 :winkfinger: And hes a late starter as i said previously most guys have used steroids well before this guys age.

But again it depends on his goals if he wants serious mass gain and fat reduction as fast as possible then AAS is the way he should go. But if hes happy just gaining like he has been then by all means stick with that awesome natural testosterone level.

I had my steroids in the mail after first stepping through the gym door lol and i had naturally high testosterone being in my teens but the gains you can make with gear are nothing even in comparison to high testosterone levels.

Last edited:
that is what I want.....I truly had great success having started so late in life. The last two years I've made huge gains, arms at 18", calfs and quads well defined and muscular, shoulders have really come together, but would love to gain more chest mass and shed those last few percentages of bodyfat to make my abs really pop. Old man (alm 50) here has some life events in 2015 that he wants to knock a few younger buds on their ass lol. Just the idea of going to a huge destination event with a lot of younger guys, and not being afraid to strip down to board shorts without fear of "fat body" makes me exceptionally motived. Plus one of my best friends also has a great physique, so competitively to stay close to his young ass is motivation. Lot of great advice for sure. A few T only cycles and then more later

Get Shredded!
On 560mg EW of pax test400 I had blood test at 3288 total test (2 days after a 280mg pin). I posted it here pretty recently, good stuff, but watch your e level too unless you want a really big, round chest. Lol!

Jesus! You are 48 and have a natural T level of 1100+.....your friend is right, you are a freak of nature.

my friends tell me that often......freak of nature and the like, but take it as a compliment. My buddy just started a cycle and I want to see if it helps him gain any mass all over.......:-0

You're definitely blessed, it is a compliment for sure man.

lost a shit ton of weight and then started lifting and boom...T levels go thru the roof...who knew. I guess there are worse things in the world.

So u have reached a plateau with those T levels?
I'm curious to know if test E 500/EW would bump you up enough to break over that plateau. Most would always recommend a test only for first cycle, But with natural T levels that high, and reaching a plateau, I'm curious if you should start at a higher dose than 500??

a few people suggested I go a 1000 weekly and also integrate dbol in since I have size and experience lifting and a very good diet

I read a lot and many people day the dbol 50mg daily is a good start before I start to pin things like tren and masteron, which I have seen success in from a few guys I knw that use.

So u have reached a plateau with those T levels?
I'm curious to know if test E 500/EW would bump you up enough to break over that plateau. Most would always recommend a test only for first cycle, But with natural T levels that high, and reaching a plateau, I'm curious if you should start at a higher dose than 500??

I would imagine 500mg EW would put him well over his natural testosterone level probably about 3 times over so i would assume that would be good enough for him for a first cycle. Providing hes not using underdosed tesotsterone! Proper legit testosterone 500mg EW should put him definitely 2.5 to 3 times his natural testosterone but if its underdosed gear than 750+ mg.

I definitely dont recommend you to start on 1000mg EW with correctly dosed gear because where will that take you? when you get to the point that you need to increase dosages your going to be running 3-4g or even more of testosterone just to get them same gains if you start too high.

Adding some dbol is a good idea i recommend even new guys on their first cycles to include some dbol as a kickstart because who wants to wait weeks for the enanthate ester to kick in? dbol provides you some quick gains. You will lose a fair bit of it at the end but some gains from dbol are definitely keepable especially when run with a injectable.

is that dosed 25mg twice a day, or 50mg once a day? I've seen both, and are there best times to take that as far as time of day, pre or post workout, with or without food?

Back