• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Piss Test...

DunkerMag

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Taking ProHormones...Primobol Dex by GK Labs...with cycle assist, gotta take a piss test in a couple weeks for work...shouldn't be an issue right? Probably a dumb question but just checking...I'm clean for every other illegal drug...

Either an 8 panel or 10 panel

Ur good bro. Not 100% positive what's in the prohirmones but I been on court testing for years using gear and all kinds of shit, but never a positive or even a false positive, and I took a lab test that spins it all out. State lab. I think you'll be fine.

Looking for rec drugs like socal said. Should be good

Very expensive to test more than simple drug test. They will not be looking for pro hormones. If you are smoking the weed or any other rec drug Your fucked!

I pretty much figured that...just wasnt sure if SOMETHING might pop up...

Thanks guys!

The usu drug urine screens are mainly for drugs of abuse that have the ability to intoxicate. Marijuana, cocaine, opiates, even PCP but you've nothing to worry about as far as gear or prohormones go.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Taking ProHormones...Primobol Dex by GK Labs...with cycle assist, gotta take a piss test in a couple weeks for work...shouldn't be an issue right? Probably a dumb question but just checking...I'm clean for every other illegal drug...

Either an 8 panel or 10 panel
Id be more worries about prew/out drinks showing false positives for meth then aas..

Id be more worries about prew/out drinks showing false positives for meth then aas..

That would be one hell of a pre-workout! "Ladies and Gentlemen! NEW from Muscle-Tech, METH added to our pre-workout formulas. That's right, METH! We got caught putting Nandrolone in all of our products so we had to do something!"

That would be one hell of a pre-workout! "Ladies and Gentlemen! NEW from Muscle-Tech, METH added to our pre-workout formulas. That's right, METH! We got caught putting Nandrolone in all of our products so we had to do something!"

LOL.. The funny thing is, you could be doing Meth and think you got some really good pre workout. "DS Craze"

IML Gear Cream!
I'm an employer and can tell you there's a set test that we pay for much like how people buy certain lab tests from privatemdlabs. We order the tests and they only check what the order is for. The majority of employers don't check hormones because it's expensive, doesn't negatively effect our ins coverage and isn't going to alter your mind to the point where you're a hazard to yourself or others. Well, unless you're jacked on tren lol.

I'm an employer and can tell you there's a set test that we pay for much like how people buy certain lab tests from privatemdlabs. We order the tests and they only check what the order is for. The majority of employers don't check hormones because it's expensive, doesn't negatively effect our ins coverage and isn't going to alter your mind to the point where you're a hazard to yourself or others. Well, unless you're jacked on tren lol.

True, I test people when they're hired full time or injured and hormones is never on the list. I've taken one on a full blast and got nothing questionable.

Back