• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test C versus Test E.

Gramps

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I keep reading that in the long run, the difference between test cypionate and test enthenate is negligible. But, for some odd reason, it seems when it comes to reading up on TRT threads, cyp is the most used, and when doing cycles and/or bulking, enth rules. Some UGLs won't even bother with cyp. If you have a preference, or there really is a difference, what is it? I'm a cyp guy just because it's where the doc started me. But, I'm also trying some from a sponsor here, and it's lame (underdosed by feel, no bloods so no names - and high pip) and I'll be changing so I'd like to know what the strong parts of each are - or is it really all just a personal thing?

I believe Enth holds a higher percentage of Test vs the Cypionate Ester. For most people that percentage is negligible. You can Google the actual percentages. You may want to consider the Paxton T400 which is a blend of both. Lots of great reviews and I'm taking it myself and just replaced my Test Cyp with it last week.

That's one I'm considering (T400 at .4-.5ml/wk), but I actually make decisions based on BAD reviews and those are weeded out here to the point it only looks like shills doing all the talking. Hope I'm wrong, but that's the appearance, no denying it. Without negative reviews, I rely on bloods and those are few and far between with some questionable stuff showing up on other boards also with a ton of complaints of poor raws late last year. Tell me YOUR take on it if you've broken the seal already.

I've only pinned twice from the T400 so it will be a couple weeks for it to kick in. However, the Tren and dbol are right on and my strength is climbing fast. I went from a PR no gear bench if 425 to 455 in roughly 3 weeks on Tren E. I see my 500 goal coming fast with the Test 400, Tren E dbol combo. I'm adding Pax eq beginning next week. I have total confidence in these guys based on personalized advice and the similar experiences of others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take pax t-400 I ran it for 16 weeks at 800 a week with 40mg of t-bol felt like a beast. Had blood work done but I had it capped at 1500 I should have sprung for the no cap test. Just started my second blast today. Its pax t-400 at 800 a week and pax boldenone 300 at 600 a week. Should be a good lean mass cycle

As a general rule the longer the half life the longer the ester molocule which means less test mg for mg than shorter ester products. On TRT from doc I have gotten enth, cyp and blends and cant really tell a difference.

There's really no difference. Similar half life, test enth holds 1mg more actual testosterone per 100mg than cyp, so it's really the same. The only reason cyp is used for trt is because cyp is what's given out in the pharma, and people are creatures of habit.

Now if I was using ug stuff, I'd shy away from test enth right now because of all the crap coming out of China. UG cypionate is a safe bet at the moment.

I seem to remember reading that Cyp was popular in the USA and enth is used everywhere else

^correct, in Europe testosterone enathate is used for trt where as in the United States Dr's prescribe testosterone cypinate unless you are using a Dr that uses a compounding pharmacy then you can get different options or blends. Why? I cannot answer that but my assumption is that it's easier for pharmacies to just order and carry cypinate vs two different options where they might sit on em.

Now if I was using ug stuff, I'd shy away from test enth right now because of all the crap coming out of China. UG cypionate is a safe bet at the moment.

That's where I have a problem... I need to order some, but I was understanding test in general was weak as I have some cyp that if it weren't for PIP I couldn't tell anything at all. That's from a respected sponsor from here. My income is poverty level so I can't afford to keep testing - where did you get the info regarding enth being the weak link?

IML Gear Cream!
That's one I'm considering (T400 at .4-.5ml/wk), but I actually make decisions based on BAD reviews and those are weeded out here to the point it only looks like shills doing all the talking. Hope I'm wrong, but that's the appearance, no denying it. Without negative reviews, I rely on bloods and those are few and far between with some questionable stuff showing up on other boards also with a ton of complaints of poor raws late last year. Tell me YOUR take on it if you've broken the seal already.

I agree with your statement 100%

That's where I have a problem... I need to order some, but I was understanding test in general was weak as I have some cyp that if it weren't for PIP I couldn't tell anything at all. That's from a respected sponsor from here. My income is poverty level so I can't afford to keep testing - where did you get the info regarding enth being the weak link?

There are several threads on the subject, but here is one of them from a well respected source:

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/35371-Test-E-Discontinued

I don't know what sponsor you used, but relying on "feel" doesn't work. I had bad gear that gave me a test level of 35 and I felt fine. On a replacement batch from same vendor, and my test level came back over 1000. Feel the same.

Hey, great link! I haven't used E, but knowing about its faults does make me question any C faults. As far as feel goes, it's the only reason I'm even into TRT. I can go down the checklist on symptoms. And while bloods are the true indicator, feel is my goal. And I do know blood tests do run even with my test readings as when I'm on pharma, my T levels rollercoasted right along with my personal feelings. So, that's my primary indicator. I will say, a month in, and I have a nudge in positive energy. Not NEAR the same nudge with pharma at half the advertised dose, but a bit of a nudge.

I keep reading that in the long run, the difference between test cypionate and test enthenate is negligible. But, for some odd reason, it seems when it comes to reading up on TRT threads, cyp is the most used, and when doing cycles and/or bulking, enth rules. Some UGLs won't even bother with cyp. If you have a preference, or there really is a difference, what is it? I'm a cyp guy just because it's where the doc started me. But, I'm also trying some from a sponsor here, and it's lame (underdosed by feel, no bloods so no names - and high pip) and I'll be changing so I'd like to know what the strong parts of each are - or is it really all just a personal thing?

Honestly, the only dif for me is that with cyp you hold a little bit more water! Which can be controlled easily.
Cyp , also you can get away with once a week injections.
Eth, you really need to inject 2x a week!

THey literally are the same thing. With almost the exact half life. I always used test e, but if test c was cheaper id jump on that... Don't look for faults in test e because there arent any it is just a different half-life and very slightly at that.

I'm not faulting test E itself, it's been wide known some test e from china is underdosed and at least one sponsor has stopped selling it as of now. It's not the test at fault, it's the process.

Like i said before
Honestly, the only dif for me is that with cyp you hold a little bit more water! Which can be controlled easily.

Blue is right about it almost being the same thing.
Now i know tons of sponsors out their that sell potent Test E and Potent test C
if their is a fault i a sources test e, its in the raws they are using

Like i said before

Blue is right about it almost being the same thing.
Now i know tons of sponsors out their that sell potent Test E and Potent test C
if their is a fault i a sources test e, its in the raws they are using

Aye, it's the Raws. The test e Raws from China have been sucking for a while now. Vendors are either adjusting in a per batch basis or just not using test e.

soo ALL raw sources u are saying are producing shitty test e raws?

I won't say "all", but enough that it is widespread problem. Bunch of posts on this forum about it.

Get Shredded!
Plus posts on other forums with bloods to back up the weak raws claims. How wide spread is it? Who knows? It's unknown if more than one china source is weak and it's unknown how many labs use this or other weak sources. Without more people doing bloodwork, it's impossible to tell. I don't believe anyone is intentionally under dosing, but without testing the raws or doing bloodwork, weak E is coming out of some labs. One lab even posted they trashed a large batch! Others could look like heroes and admit there's a fault, but too many defend theirs against weak bloodwork without proof otherwise and actually look suspicious. Now would be a golden sales pitch to post MS data or show concern about their product and ensuring buyers with bloodwork.

I personally like cyp better!
Don't mind the little extra bloat!
And if i have to i can get away with once a week injects

Back