• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

ambassador for Alphagen labs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphagenlab.

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys Im Alphagen's newest sponsored athlete, trying to spread the word about their products..if anyone has already heard of it then great if not get in touch, going to be uploading my off season into pre contest stack how its working, making me feel, doses, prices everything! the more questions you have the better.
so far really good feedback from everyone who has tried it, most compounds and orals available
:D

May want to get ahold of admin before posting.. And read the rules my man on what can be posted ..

I assume this is a new sponsor vendor on here? Or else... InBeforeBanHamner

Gotta pay to play....

Anyways, Welcome to ASF

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing what they have.

Hey guys Im Alphagen's newest sponsored athlete, trying to spread the word about their products..if anyone has already heard of it then great if not get in touch, going to be uploading my off season into pre contest stack how its working, making me feel, doses, prices everything! the more questions you have the better.
so far really good feedback from everyone who has tried it, most compounds and orals available

Sounds like a bunch of free advertisement faggetry.... maybe spamming instagram is more your speed?

see admin and pay sponsor fees if you wish to sponsor on ASF..if not do not promote any non paid sponsor sites or labs..

clear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back