• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best OTC sleep aids

Posmx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm asking OTC because I want something today, no later. Idk if it's the prami or what the deal is but for the last few days I sleep a couple hrs and that's it. Impossible to fall asleep again. Last night for example I slept from 9:30-11pm, woke up and have been laying wide awake, frustrated, since.
Last night I finished off my last 10 melatonins and they did nothing. So what's the best thing I can get from Walmart or supplement stores?

Z quil is a good one, also most pharmacies or even some grocery stores will have their own sleep aids too, I've used them they work good for me

Get some kratom for Queefer.
Phenibut is truly amazing for sleep, take 500mg cap 1 hour prior to sleep and you will be out.
I have severe insomnia and both I suggested work wonders for me, I sleep all the way through the night now.
Xanax wouldn't even work for me sometimes.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

benedryl

Phenibut is truly amazing for sleep, take 500mg cap 1 hour prior to sleep and you will be out.
I have severe insomnia and both I suggested work wonders for me, I sleep all the way through the night now.

Kratom works great and when i need something even stonger....phenibut will knock you the f out..................ive had some marital issues lately and phenibut is a life saver when you just want to be dead to the world....Mike Jackson wouldnt have needed prophol if he knew about phenibut

I tried that. Shit left me groggy in the morning. I hate Benadryl.
Same here.

Ive had insomnia my whole life and haven't found anything OTC that works well for me.

Kratom works well but other than that just order some zopiclone.

If its OTC theres a reason why its OTC :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
There's always melatonin and gaba. Melatonin induces sleep and gaba is a hormone meant to keep you asleep.

No. Just test and deca. I haven't had an issue until 3 days ago. Which was also the day I started prami. That's why I was thinking it could be to blame

I do have some kratom, just got here yesterday. Haven't tried it yet though. 10g red vein Thai, and 4g maeng da.

There's always melatonin and gaba. Melatonin induces sleep and gaba is a hormone meant to keep you asleep.

This is what I got. A shit ton of melatonin (240ct) and the biggest 750mg GABA I could find. I hope it works.

Kratom works great and when i need something even stonger....phenibut will knock you the f out..................ive had some marital issues lately and phenibut is a life saver when you just want to be dead to the world....Mike Jackson wouldnt have needed prophol if he knew about phenibut

what and where does one get this phenibut?

Gaba is what I use, great stuff... Or a nice kiss on the one eyed champ from the wife, I'm out like a sleeping bear!

Get Shredded!
Gaba is what I use, great stuff... Or a nice kiss on the one eyed champ from the wife, I'm out like a sleeping bear!
Hahahah a nice shot of GH helps some :coffee:/

Vodka

I do have some kratom, just got here yesterday. Haven't tried it yet though. 10g red vein Thai, and 4g maeng da.
So you have k and havnt tried it....it works amazingly for sleep
what and where does one get this phenibut?
www.undergroundsupps.com

Otc Doxylamine works pretty damn good and long term keeps working with minor tolerance buildup. Keeps you asleep all night too. I've got ambien, xanax, valium, oxy.. etc and most often just take the otc doxylamine instead.

I'm asking OTC because I want something today, no later. Idk if it's the prami or what the deal is but for the last few days I sleep a couple hrs and that's it. Impossible to fall asleep again. Last night for example I slept from 9:30-11pm, woke up and have been laying wide awake, frustrated, since.
Last night I finished off my last 10 melatonins and they did nothing. So what's the best thing I can get from Walmart or supplement stores?

All the OT are about the same, like Tylenol or Adil for a headache. If you use them temporary they will help you. Pick up a couple and try them. They all tend to lose there effects if you need them daily, unless it's just occasional insomnia.

I have had severe insomnia for 20 years and have scripts for trazodone, ambien, Valium and rohypnol. I find the best thing is to disconnect from all electronics, even TV, an hour or two before bed. No caffeine after 3pm.

Good luck

Lowtman

How much gaba? Ive been taking gaba, taurine and magnesium malate before bed ...ive always had sleeping issues seems to help alittle

Back