• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren v.s. NPP for adding lean mass?

Slider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was wondering what you all think is better for adding that raw lean mass, NPP or Tren? I've always read that tren is more or less used to lean out, and NPP being deca would be better for those size gains. But I am wondering what you all have to say... Would you rather do a blast with NPP or Tren to add some good lean mass?

I've used npp and it was nice for size, but I'm on tren now and because of the strength it gives you I feel I am able to gain more size. Also tren leans you out a bit at the same time. It all comes down to diet though man. Tren is great for bulking as long as you can eat.

I don't know man tren is just so damn effective . As said if you can eat a lot on it and for me with high test again if you can control the sides I think is the most effective all around . I like to run it with both npp usually at lower dose for my joints . If I run low test and high tren It seems better for a recomp . Of course Npp is a great all around compound as well and I run it a lot . Tren is hard on you and you tend to burn out so I only use it very occasionally . Plus I feel it is for guys who have a lot of experience with AAS and not for a second or third run IMO . Certainly test and Npp is much more comfortable and is quite effective for lean mass .

Tren is a recomp agent that significantly boosts strength and has the worst profile of side effects of any compound out there. NPP has the same effect but to a slightly lesser degree, adds more lean mass and reduces pain in the joints.

I'd go with NPP as you could run it longer while tolerating any possible sides.

Tren is a recomp agent that significantly boosts strength and has the worst profile of side effects of any compound out there. NPP has the same effect but to a slightly lesser degree, adds more lean mass and reduces pain in the joints.

I'd go with NPP as you could run it longer while tolerating any possible sides.

Truth. Just got done with an Npp blast and didn't want it to end, leaned out nicely, strength was up and felt great. With that said I was amazed at the results of the 2 tren runs I have done. I just couldn't wait for the blast to end

Truth. Just got done with an Npp blast and didn't want it to end, leaned out nicely, strength was up and felt great. With that said I was amazed at the results of the 2 tren runs I have done. I just couldn't wait for the blast to end
how much NPP and with what

650 Npp ew with 700 of test

600 npp 500 tren 250 test...give it a shot...see the size mass and lean out you get after 14 weeks...just remember to eat...and a sleep aid...gtg

Tren is the holy grail of steroids not only will you get big but you can get ripped at the same time...Tren is a modified version of nandrolone aka deca or npp.....if you can tolerate the sides and there will be sides go with the Tren....Tren sides are insomnia, fucked up dreams,night sweats,anger,agression,wicket sex drive,high blood pressure, acne....etc

600 npp 500 tren 250 test...give it a shot...see the size mass and lean out you get after 14 weeks...just remember to eat...and a sleep aid...gtg

*blink blink*
Shit If you can handle it for 14 weeks, that would def give astonishing results. Solid dose of both tren an NPP alone.

NPP has been my agent for years.. Some weeks back I decided to try tren ace once more (love/hate situationship).. I didn't expect to enjoy the stuff this much this time around.. It literally just transforms me.. It was time for a change up, and Im having little tren sides besides acne.. You cant go wrong with either one, its basically about personal preference and goal.. I will though, I did blow my shoulder out, and I ponder if NPP would have assist with any pre joint issue, this issue only happened now that Im on ace,to strong,to fast, to soon..How could I resist not enjoying the pumps and strength gains..

You could always use both compounds as they both have a synergenic effect!

Im running both tren and npp @ 300 a week and test e @ 500. Tren leans me out makes me strong as hell so far with the npp my joints feel really good and I have a real nice lean bulk with it I say go with both if you can but if I had to choose tren wins every time.

Nothing wrong with running both together. The old "don't run two 19 nors" is a debunked myth.

There is no better compound for lean mass, strength and recomp then Tren if you can handle sides. NPP is right up there for gains however much fewer sides, I love it. Like someone else said when I'm in Tren part of me looks foward to the end but with NPP, I don't want it to end.
I prefer to run Tren ace for 4-5 weeks max. Tren E is tough because I just don't like to run the compound for that long. I will give it another try though. My vote is for NPP if I had to choose. I just prefer to feel good all the time.

Get Shredded!
I'm a big fan of starting with npp for the first 6 weeks or so then switching to tren for the same duration. And JD is absolutely correct about being able to run 2 19nors together. That's a broscience rumor started many years ago from people parroting what someone said. There's been no proof that I've seen that backs up the claims of it being bad. I've tried searching for it. I have found though many guys running them together and have zero issues.

NPP has been my agent for years.. Some weeks back I decided to try tren ace once more (love/hate situationship).. I didn't expect to enjoy the stuff this much this time around.. It literally just transforms me.. It was time for a change up, and Im having little tren sides besides acne.. You cant go wrong with either one, its basically about personal preference and goal.. I will though, I did blow my shoulder out, and I ponder if NPP would have assist with any pre joint issue, this issue only happened now that Im on ace,to strong,to fast, to soon..How could I resist not enjoying the pumps and strength gains..

You could always use both compounds as they both have a synergenic effect!

Bro what would you say is my deal with tren...it goes for E or A. No matter my diet or training I just dont get the magic that everyone raves about. It doesnt recomp me or transform me. It just makes me feel like shit. I take thyroid meds and up the dose during tren so I dont get the insomnia, night sweats ect, after the first 7-10 days the hair trigger anger goes away. But other than that all it does for me is ruins my HDL and liver values and makes me feel like shit all day and wrecks my adrenals so I can barely get out of bed and walk around like a zombie all day. Oh, yeah and I cant breathe the whole time.
As for NPP I ran it in the summer for 6 weeks before switching to deca and am 3 weeks into it now....I notice nothing from it honestly. it just feels like it does nothing for me. Summer was 525mg wk and its 300mg wk now. Or am I expecting too much from it maybe.

As per the original topic IMHO it comes down to sides. Tren will make you feel like shit. It will fuck up your cholesterol, thyroid and adrenals (which is why you guys get fatigued on it and other aas mid cycle). Oh...and you cant fucking breathe. NPP is side effect free IMO.
I would rather run 800mg NPP wk than 200mg tren wk.

I'm a big fan of starting with npp for the first 6 weeks or so then switching to tren for the same duration. And JD is absolutely correct about being able to run 2 19nors together. That's a broscience rumor started many years ago from people parroting what someone said. There's been no proof that I've seen that backs up the claims of it being bad. I've tried searching for it. I have found though many guys running them together and have zero issues.

Ive always liked this idea of starting with npp then switching to tren. Keeps things changing

Why not both. It doesn't take a lot of tren to get good effects from it. It's extremely potent mg per mg. Run 100-200mg along side a regular test/npp cycle.

I think I can fish in jimmys pond... I cant

Last edited by a moderator:
Back