• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Serotropin?

Hawaiianmuscle56

Growth is Everything
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got 2 boxes of serotropin. Has anybody tried or heard of them. They have a web site saying they are FDA approve. What are u monsterz feelings on this gear.

4608255202_542x548.jpg

Fake if it's what I am thinking. Orange boxes, all pretty and dirt cheap? If so they have been scamming people since 2009.

Look like these?

Attachments

• Serotropin_Box_Back.jpg
    Serotropin_Box_Back.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 6c3152_042ce8964de7400baf19cfc70daaa570.jpg_256.jpeg
    6c3152_042ce8964de7400baf19cfc70daaa570.jpg_256.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 15
ahhh dang.... lucky was cheap...
So back in 2009 I had blood tests to prove this gh was fake as I was planning on stocking up on it. I was on another board I will not name as all the mods pushed this gh. When I found it was fake I revealed it with all info I had on them so no one else would order. I was immediately banned for it and received death threats to my family from the serotropin manufacturer.

So back in 2009 I had blood tests to prove this gh was fake as I was planning on stocking up on it. I was on another board I will not name as all the mods pushed this gh. When I found it was fake I revealed it with all info I had on them so no one else would order. I was immediately banned for it and received death threats to my family from the serotropin manufacturer.
what the fuck!.... :eek:

Fuck em ........:paddle:

Back