• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

how long for PCT

Smitty126

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How long after my first cycle of test cyp should I wait to start my PCT
3 days? I gessing
any dvise much appreciated
thanks

2 weeks after last injection of test cyp. Pct should look like this 40mg a day Nolvadex for 45 days 100mg a day of clomid for 30 days 2000iu hcg every other day for 3 weeks....

this stuff gets exspesive I have found a couple sources for PCT but are they all about the same price or if you guys rec anywhere pls lmk you can pm me if you prefer

You can run something more like
40 mg nolva week 1
40 mg nolva week 2
20 mg nolva week 3
10 mg week 4
same with clomid
100 clomid
and yes 2 weeks is the standard start time bud

this stuff gets exspesive I have found a couple sources for PCT but are they all about the same price or if you guys rec anywhere pls lmk you can pm me if you prefer

yes it does! in fact PCT is often more costly than actual cycles of anabolics! lol....but hey if u aint got the funds for it then dont do it. everything i mean! not just the PCT.

I knew guys that where too cheap to run pct they lost all there gains....

^^^^BLUELABLE 40mg a week or EOD ???

Thanks an yes im goin to save up and buy everything at once before I start.

How long after my first cycle of test cyp should I wait to start my PCT
3 days? I gessing
any dvise much appreciated
thanks

PCT is a pretty debated topic. There are lots of practices out there that people swear by, but nobody can actually pin point just one. Take your time to look it up. Using Nolva and Clomid together is recommended, using one or the other is recommended, I've seen people recommend using HCG for PCT, but i don't agree with that, HCG the last month you are on cycle, and HCG the whole time you are pinning test. Don't just listen to one person. Take a look around. You can try different things too.

As far as when to PCT, there are a couple things to consider. The half life of the cyp is one, how much you dose is another, and where you think your levels should be when you start taking the orals. There is the PCT calculator you can use that is decent online. The only problem is that you cannot change the half life for the ester. That can make your PCT start date differ by a couple days. Do a couple days matter? Maybe, maybe not. The closer you get this to perfection on paper, the better the chances of having good results. Bloods are really the best way to know, but many people do not get them done. You can calculate the half life yourself.

Starting amount of test divided by 2 to the power of number of days passed divided by the half life.
375/2^(1/7)=339.6

Every time you inject, you add the amount you just pinned to the number you just calculated and that gives you your new starting point. The dose is constantly diminishing. It will add up cumulatively, so if the half life is lower, like 2 days, it will clear you faster, but if it is longer, it takes longer to clear. If you inject a small amount, it will clear faster with a half life of 7 days, if you use twice the amount, it will take a few days longer for your levels to reach an acceptable level. I start my PCT when the test levels on paper reach between 120-140. You can build yourself your own personal calculator on Excel and plug the numbers in. It takes a little work to do that, but you can track different compounds and you can add stuff like how much test metabolizes and stuff. There are science calculators online that will calculate this stuff for you too. If you start searching half life formula. I would personally learn how to build your own calculator, because you can change anything and tailor it to you

Back