• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

High doses?

Skinnyguy180

Waiting to be isekai'd
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been perusing a bunch of threads and I am curious now....

How many of you experiment high doses? And how did you get to these doses?

My rat doesn't get very many sides from gear(so far) so it was the lack of sides that kinda kept me upping doses... 750mg does not feel any different to my rat than 1500mg... eq felt nothing.. Npp felt nothing.. Tren 300mg was no different than 700mg(basically a shit ton of sweating)..

What about rate? Can you put more muscle on faster with more gear?

Is there a top out with how much size you can put on at a certain dose?

Any input is worth while...

I am with you.

I tried a monster dose of test and NPP and no different results then half the dose of the two.

350mg of tren-a a week is magic, 525mg tren a week I sweat more and some sides start to creep in but no greater results at the higher dose.

I always start low and work my way up and find the sweet spot. Guys that start out blasting mega doses never know where the sweet spot because they are starting at the wrong end of the spectrum.

I am with you.

I tried a monster dose of test and NPP and no different results then half the dose of the two.

350mg of tren-a a week is magic, 525mg tren a week I sweat more and some sides start to creep in but no greater results at the higher dose.

I always start low and work my way up and find the sweet spot. Guys that start out blasting mega doses never know where the sweet spot because they are starting at the wrong end of the spectrum.

Thats funny cause with tren... for my rats the more I pinned the quicker it came... But I started getting scared/anxiety about what I was doing.. Actually that is the only side that I get when using high doses. I get a little anxiety.

Just because your at a higher dose does not mean your going to "feel" it. Difference between 100mg vs 500mg. Sure. But difference between 900 and 1500, probably not as noticeable, as your pretty saturated at both doses.
Let's be real. There is no need for you to to be going that high with tren. Or mega dosing any compound for that matter imo(Or me, but we're talking about you sides/results/experience). Not surprised you didn't notice more. With more gear you will get more results, but it's not liner. Your going to get less effect per mg at a certain point. And more adverse side effects. Your body is not at a point to utilize that amount of hormone.

I think weight comes into play. As in the more muscle you have, the more you may need a higher dose. And at some point, you will need more gear to hold onto weight. Say someone sitting at 285lbs and lean. They will need more then 150mg of test a week to hold onto mass. And their body will most likely be able to utilize a higher dose and build more mass on a high dose.

You can only build so much muscle at once. No matter the gear. Yes on more gear you can gain more, but not forever. You gotta break, drop dose, and come back for more later.

Just because your at a higher dose does not mean your going to "feel" it. Difference between 100mg vs 500mg. Sure. But difference between 900 and 1500, probably not as noticeable, as your pretty saturated at both doses.
Let's be real. There is no need for you to to be going that high with tren. Or mega dosing any compound for that matter imo(Or me, but we're talking about you sides/results/experience). Not surprised you didn't notice more. With more gear you will get more results, but it's not liner. Your going to get less effect per mg at a certain point. And more adverse side effects. Your body is not at a point to utilize that amount of hormone.

I think weight comes into play. As in the more muscle you have, the more you may need a higher dose. And at some point, you will need more gear to hold onto weight. Say someone sitting at 285lbs and lean. They will need more then 150mg of test a week to hold onto mass. And their body will most likely be able to utilize a higher dose and build more mass on a high dose.

You can only build so much muscle at once. No matter the gear. Yes on more gear you can gain more, but not forever. You gotta break, drop dose, and come back for more later.

Well said. I'm trying my first higher dose. Only 1500mg ew total, but this is the highest I have ever done, about my 3rd cycle. Been on TRT about 3 years with occasional short periods totally off. 30 day breaks. I'm just getting started, about 2 weeks in. I'm interested to see how it goes. I'm older so I'm not expecting the world but I am hoping for some good results. No hijack intended, this thread should become real interesting.

Last edited:
1,500 mg weekly is night and day compared to 750 mg weekly. Its not even close to the same level in my experience. I start getting into bulldozer mode about 1,200 mg weekly.

I never got more adverse sides though... The sides stayed the same 750-1500. my rats have never gone over 1500. Same with tren the sides did not change. But that was my understanding also the sides would out weigh the benefits... I have yet to experience that.

As for what I'm personally ready for that is what I would like to gauge for my self in asking other peoples experience. Your right though I dont need 700mgs of tren in fact no one needs tren at all. Im trying to achieve something in a certain amount of time. So I guess what Im also trying to guage is whether more gear will help me get there.

So it is your stand point (regardless of need) that more gear will not better help me achieve the goal in the amount of time we have?

I never got more adverse sides though... The sides stayed the same 750-1500. my rats have never gone over 1500. Same with tren the sides did not change. But that was my understanding also the sides would out weigh the benefits... I have yet to experience that.

As for what I'm personally ready for that is what I would like to gauge for my self in asking other peoples experience. Your right though I dont need 700mgs of tren in fact no one needs tren at all. Im trying to achieve something in a certain amount of time. So I guess what Im also trying to guage is whether more gear will help me get there.

So it is your stand point (regardless of need) that more gear will not better help me achieve the goal in the amount of time we have?

How long at the high doses to determine you were getting no more sides. Your not going to "see" all of The sides your body is going through.

Everyone's body is different. As far as when and how the side effects will hit. More gear will help build more, of course. And for the time we have, only one way to find out for yourself. My stand point is at some level there is a break even/is it even worth going this high. At a point it's just being reckless. And it is anybody prerogative to decide how much they want to push it. I'm not gonna touch on that. I do think if your thinking, "how much gear do I need to win" your train of thought is off. And will lead you to do more then necessary. And you can get very similar, albeit slightly lesser results without pushin the envelope as absolutely far as you can. Again. If that is what you want to do go for it.

I was throwing out arbitrary numbers. As well. You will get more from 750-1500. Even at your size.(and mine, please understand I'm not even remotely trying to sway you one way or another, really) But extrapolate that.

If more gear was the answer to winning it would all be about how much someone is using. And it would come down to who is willing to spend more. But there is so much more then that to it. Which is why I will not say. More gear will make you more likely to win.

How long at the high doses to determine you were getting no more sides. Your not going to "see" all of The sides your body is going through.

Everyone's body is different. As far as when and how the side effects will hit. More gear will help build more, of course. And for the time we have, only one way to find out for yourself. My stand point is at some level there is a break even/is it even worth going this high. At a point it's just being reckless. And it is anybody prerogative to decide how much they want to push it. I'm not gonna touch on that. I do think if your thinking, "how much gear do I need to win" your train of thought is off. And will lead you to do more then necessary. And you can get very similar, albeit slightly lesser results without pushin the envelope as absolutely far as you can. Again. If that is what you want to do go for it.

I was throwing out arbitrary numbers. As well. You will get more from 750-1500. Even at your size.(and mine, please understand I'm not even remotely trying to sway you one way or another, really) But extrapolate that.

If more gear was the answer to winning it would all be about how much someone is using. And it would come down to who is willing to spend more. But there is so much more then that to it. Which is why I will not say. More gear will make you more likely to win.

Tried to rep you for this.. great post!!

Disclaimer: I get that diet and training are more important than pinning. For the purpose of the thread discussion though I'm just addressing the gears and the detriments to higher dosing.

So far what I have gotten from this is that more gears most likely will yield better results(assuming diet and training are a constant) how much better will be dependent on the person and effectiveness per mg will reduce the higher you go.

Anyone have insight as to the long term sides of running cycles at these doses?

I started using "high" doses about 28 years ago. More is always better if all else is equal.

Sides are usually pretty manageable. Just be sure to use an AI.

I started using "high" doses about 28 years ago. More is always better if all else is equal.

Sides are usually pretty manageable. Just be sure to use an AI.

The man has spoken.

I have already decided to push my test dose higher then planned because HI called me a pussy. And I'm curious.

When I ran 1200mg for a short period when dropping my mast and var on my last run I looked perty good. (Profile pic)

1,500 mg weekly is night and day compared to 750 mg weekly. Its not even close to the same level in my experience. I start getting into bulldozer mode about 1,200 mg weekly.

This.. And with this the calories have to be there... OP, I understand this topic is about gear and elevated gear dosing..but to say that there's no difference kinda also says you haven't got the calorie support to go along with it...if you did, I would bet money you would in fact see and feel the difference...

This.. And with this the calories have to be there... OP, I understand this topic is about gear and elevated gear dosing..but to say that there's no difference kinda also says you haven't got the calorie support to go along with it...if you did, I would bet money you would in fact see and feel the difference...

I did not say that there was no difference I said I did not feel different. and did not get any different sides or elevated sides.

How would calorie intake change how you feel on gear? other than full or hungry.

and i never said i did not see a difference either... I did see a difference in the mirror and with the weight gained and strength.

I was 50 pounds lighter when I started using gears man.

Even in a calorie deficit I'm way stronger, fuller and and just plain feel better on high doses.

"My rat doesn't get very many sides from gear(so far) so it was the lack of sides that kinda kept me upping doses... 750mg does not feel any different to my rat than 1500mg... eq felt nothing.. Npp felt nothing.. Tren 300mg was no different than 700mg(basically a shit ton of sweating)..

Any input is worth while..."

Ummm.. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what your looking for as far as input then, lol...??

On just test?

"My rat doesn't get very many sides from gear(so far) so it was the lack of sides that kinda kept me upping doses... 750mg does not feel any different to my rat than 1500mg... eq felt nothing.. Npp felt nothing.. Tren 300mg was no different than 700mg(basically a shit ton of sweating)..

Any input is worth while..."

Ummm.. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what your looking for as far as input then, lol...??

I was just trying to further my understanding of high doses and there effects.... And in order for me to get the answers I wanted I needed people to assume that diet and training was either as good as it could be or at least constant. I wanted to focus on just the gears. I did not want this to turn into a diet thread.

Also you highlighted the questions but ignored them in your original post:hmm:

Back