• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

test e + var

allessa

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hello guys I would like to run a small cycle in this way, can go well?

age 33
weight 85
height 1m 85cm

1-10 test e 300mg / week
6-12 anavar 50mg ed
1-12 aromasin 10mg eod
8-14 hcg 500iu week

pct

12-16 clomid 25/25/25/25
nolva 20/20/10/10

Bump up your test, run your aromasin 12.5mg ed. If your var is legit then 50mg will work but I personally would bump to 70mg ed. Bump you clomid to 50/50/25/25.

is not the first time, I always run small cycles using only test E 400mg week, this is the first time you use an oral like var along with test

There's nothing particularly wrong with the cycle, I just wouldn't expect a whole lot for results at those doses. Everyone's different though. Me personally, I would double the doses on literally everything including PCT. I would double your PCT doses anyways.

someone recommended milk thisle , there is much difference between milk and liv52 ?

ok thank you guys..

last doubt, maybe I should terminate anavar together to test ? and then is better :

1-12 test
4-12 var

or

1-12 test
6-14 var

I was thinking, you can use var, the first 3 weeks to get a better start, and then pause for 4 weeks, and start over the last five weeks, is this possible?

1-3 var .......(3week) yes
3-7 nothing ...( 4wekk) no
7-12 var ....... (5week) yes

Bump up your test, run your aromasin 12.5mg ed. If your var is legit then 50mg will work but I personally would bump to 70mg ed. Bump you clomid to 50/50/25/25.

x2

I would bump test up to 500 mg weekly. The var is up to you. I am running it the first half of mine then switching to winstrol at the end. I really like the pumps var is giving me. Your aromasin I usually see 12.5 daily. This you might need to play around with until you find what's right for and your body!

Double the clomid and nolva. Good luck.

I was thinking, you can use var, the first 3 weeks to get a better start, and then pause for 4 weeks, and start over the last five weeks, is this possible?

1-3 var .......(3week) yes
3-7 nothing ...( 4wekk) no
7-12 var ....... (5week) yes

I am not trying to hijack you thread allessa, but why is the var run two week after you stop taking test. I do not know the answer, I am trying to learn.

hello guys I have a little curiosity, I have two types of tests, apollo 250mg and d-hacks 300mg , apollo is about to end, I can continue the cycle with d-hacks? you can use two types of tests during a cycle?

There's nothing particularly wrong with the cycle, I just wouldn't expect a whole lot for results at those doses. Everyone's different though. Me personally, I would double the doses on literally everything including PCT. I would double your PCT doses anyways.

^Yes^

hello guys I have a little curiosity, I have two types of tests, apollo 250mg and d-hacks 300mg , apollo is about to end, I can continue the cycle with d-hacks? you can use two types of tests during a cycle?

The only thing that matters is if the ester is the same, unless you can account for a different ester by dose

Back