• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How long is TOO long

Posmx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
There's a show in late may that I'm considering doing. (Would be my first). I have a good chunk of friends that compete and they just about have me talked into it. My wife is also wants to do it (have her talked into it also), but would like me to compete in the same show as well... I'd really like her to compete at least once because I think seeing what she's capable of, it could really boost her self confidence.
My problem is, I started a bulk cycle on November 4th, and am running 16 weeks of test/deca. (Tomorrow will be the beginning of week 11). I already have test and tren on hand for a next cycle. My plan was 16 week bulk of test/deca.. 2-3 months off.. Then recomp on tren.
But if I do this show late may idk how to incorporate the cycles. If I run straight through until the show that puts me at about 29 weeks of straight blast. My biggest concern is getting my balls functioning again. The friends of mine competing started their cycles actually a couple of weeks before me and are running straight through. I just don't know if I feel comfortable running that long with no PCT time. Anyone have any input on if I'd be okay doing this, or how to set up cycles in this time frame (I'm more than happy to buy more compounds)? Or should I just wait until next time when I can do it right?

HCG at 500iu a weeks will help with your ball getting back to normal. Most run it from the start to help in recovery. I'd start with that.

I personally wouldn't blast for that long. When you are done cruise for a month or 2 then run the rest of your cycle.

This is what a buddy of mine did. Idk where he got the idea but it wasn't from me.

He came off for a month blasting the fuck out of HCG. Like 2000-2500 a week for 4 weeks. Then he jumped right back on. Idk why he felt that was beneficial or if it even was. But he said his nuts came back pretty easy the next time around and his bloods looked good so eh?

​Start hcg asap at 500-1000iu a week. It will keep your balls functioning throughout the cycle so pct will be much easier.

So you guys are thinking just start HCG and run straight through?

HCG at 500iu a weeks will help with your ball getting back to normal. Most run it from the start to help in recovery. I'd start with that.

I personally wouldn't blast for that long. When you are done cruise for a month or 2 then run the rest of your cycle.

Ultimately that's what I'd prefer to do. But the problem is that if I come off for 2 months, then that leaves me only about 5 weeks for the cut cycle

How much time do you think you'll need for cutting? I guess that will determine if you blast on through or cruise a little. If you can only cruise 3-4 weeks I wouldn't bother.

How much time do you think you'll need for cutting? I guess that will determine if you blast on through or cruise a little. If you can only cruise 3-4 weeks I wouldn't bother.

I'd like about 12 weeks because I definitely have some fat to cut through. I'm guessing maybe 16% ish right now. Calipers say I'm 14% but I don't believe it.

I'd be tempted to cut your current cycle a little short (end it after 12 weeks). Only take 6 weeks off and then start your cut. That would give you close to 9-10 weeks for your tren cut cycle if I did the math correctly.

IML Gear Cream!
If it were me I'd start hcg right away and stay on till the contest bro. You should be okay with a good pct. Either way good luck!

If I were going to compete, I would not come off at all before the competition.

ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU ARE ON DECA!

That stuff will not be out of your system for at least 8 weeks from the last shot, maybe longer depending upon your dosages. If you do not believe me, do a little half life chart of every injection, using 14 days for the half life (to make the chart easy, the half life is actually longer), and see how long it takes to clear - every injection, not just the last one. Add them all together and see at what point the amount is negligible.

The standard advice to continue testosterone for a mere two weeks after the last shot of Deca is complete BS.

This is important because you will still be suppressed all that time that you supposedly devoted to recovering.

I would stay on at least 300 mg weekly of test for a cruise until you are ready to cut.

Last edited:
Ultimately that's what I'd prefer to do. But the problem is that if I come off for 2 months, then that leaves me only about 5 weeks for the cut cycle

At 14-16% (and most people are higher than they estimate), you are going to need a lot more than 5 weeks. I say stay on.

At 14-16% (and most people are higher than they estimate), you are going to need a lot more than 5 weeks. I say stay on.

Exactly what I was thinking. I'll get some HCG and stay on most likely

You should do a 28 week long log, complete with progress photos every week or two.

I'm already 12-13 weeks in, and have a log going. Not many photos though. I'll start to add some. I've gotten kinda chubby since the beginning of the bulk haha.

Hey Bro,

From personal experience, I have ran a 20 week cycle without issue. I did however, take almost 30 weeks off (completely) before starting back.

Main thing for me was doing a proper PCT. And this can mean a lot of different things to a lot of different ppl....I did not run HCG while on cycle. I know a lot of guys do it this way and maybe that is good for them? On two different occasions I ran an HCG blast at the end going into PCT. This was 1k/day for 5 days.

I did two PCT without the HCG and I can tell you it was not as good as when I DID blast it going into PCT. Then finished my PCT with Nolva, Clomid, and aromasin for 30 days.

Again, it will be important to match time on = time off. Can you see yourself going 29 weeks off gear after this cycle ends??? That is "the" question:)

I've been blasting since June. If your show is in May you can't afford to come off now so go with the HCG advice that other bros mentioned. Also, typically pre contest cutting begins at 16 weeks out so you should be into this by now if you want to come into the show in good condition. I have a show in July and will start my prep on March 1st.

Back