• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Question about brewing/using injectable forms of oral compounds

ajerone

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey fellas,

obviously we are all familiar with a few oral compounds that also have injectable alternatives as well (or vice versa) ( such as winny, anavar, dbol).

However, I saw a lab a few years back had a few pre-workout injectables such as: test base with superdrol and test base with methyl-sten. the concentrations were at 10-20mg/ml on the superdrol and methylsten, and it was fully injectable. Has anyone ever had any experience brewing, or using these? I am unfamiliar with the potential benefits or detriments to turning a compound like superdrol or methylsten into an injectable. halotestin, being one of my favorite orals, would be amazing if it could be usefully turned into an injectable. with the powder density of superdrol and halo, i know it could be made to hold stable in an injectable....just not sure if there is really any point.

lets get to talking!!

Pre workout purposes would be my guess as the only logical thinking behind needed all these orals as injectible forms also.

Halotestin/tren no ester blend for the win.

Yea - I have brewed up a 75mf Test Base/ 25mg dbol/25mg drol /ML for injection. People feel that injecting certain things like DBol have a different impact as far as efficacy - I think that's really the only reason to do it. . I have yet to throw together Tren Base but I could imagine that and Halo @ a 50/20 mix per ml would be pretty awesome like hetmrw suggests. .

Tren base is a huge pain to cook up. I have tried a few recipes and it always seems to crash slightly. the smoothest cook I've done is a 50mg/50mg blend of tren base/test base.

the test base 50mg/superdrol 10mg i cooked up is pretty smooth and held very well. does anyone know anything about the concerns of oral hepatoxicity regarding these oral compounds, and how that may translate to physical effects if injected intramuscular?

Tren base is a huge pain to cook up. I have tried a few recipes and it always seems to crash slightly. the smoothest cook I've done is a 50mg/50mg blend of tren base/test base.

the test base 50mg/superdrol 10mg i cooked up is pretty smooth and held very well. does anyone know anything about the concerns of oral hepatoxicity regarding these oral compounds, and how that may translate to physical effects if injected intramuscular?

I don't have any studies on hand to back this up, but I'm pretty sure injecting orals just passes the first pass through the liver .. Still makes a second pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks everyone for the feedback. surprisingly when you search for it not much comes up in regards to injectable halotestin or superdrol...i guess i can keep playing with it and see what happens!

Separate from physical processes and side effects, what would be the difference in efficiency of these compounds? anyone have any idea?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]My experience has been with stanozolol/winny. Oral half-life of approximately 9 hours, where the injectable form has a half-life of approximately 24 hours. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It's my understanding that liver toxicity is lessened somewhat due to it bypassing the first pass through the liver. It would be interesting to see some values from an oral run vs an injectable run.[/FONT]

Back