• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Labels

bigdog78

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I keep getting the stuff I give to my rats mixed up. Do to the poor quality of the labels I have. The ones I have are printed off a regular printer. Can I buy higher quality equipment and glossy label blanks. Suggestions please.

I keep getting the stuff I give to my rats mixed up.

Damn man that is not good lol but yes you can get great quality gloss sticker paper for real cheap on ebay. Just buy it stick it in your printer and print your labels off as usual. Cut the labels to size with scissors and peel the back piece off and they stick right on your products.

So no need to mess with glue or tape as they have adhesive on the back. Plus its water proof so if they get damp the ink wont run providing you print with a laser printer.

Will post you some pictures of my labels printed on the sticker paper in a hour or so as im not at home right now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-SHEETS-A4-Glossy-White-Self-Adhesive-Sticker-Paper-EASY-PEELING-/171115746177?pt=US_Printer_Paper&hash=item27d74b1381

Back