• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

50 year old experienced wants to take it up a notch

jasonleery

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am a 50 year old white male, great shape, married with grown children. In the past I have done several cycles, starting with just T, then I incorporated a few cycles of TREN and MASTERON. I have a strong diet regimen, religious workout schedule with cardio, but would like to hear some advice on next steps. Ideally, I'd like to run a 12 to 16 week cycle incorporate T, MASTERON and TREN, and maybe DBOL. All past cycles have been good, proper breaks in between, but very much interested in some opinions of the pros here on cycle as above, dosage, etc. Thank you in advance for the advice

Welcome to ASF,

What doses have you used previously and what is your goal?

12 weeks of t, tren and masteron. 1 cc t E3D, and then 3/4 cc TREN and 1/2 cc MAST split throughout the cycle. I got some great gains, but want a very tight defined cycle this time, with more specifics so I know exactly what to do. My buddy that helped me got out of the business, so he pretty much set everything up, and now struggling to remember all the ins and outs. Sad I know, just trying to educate myself better now since on my own.

goal is to build more mass, lean up body fat wise and gain some strength. some expert or proferssional help would be great...I had a guy who helped before, but he is gone now. Any thoughts appreciated.

Weeks 1-12 750-800 mg Test weekly
Weeks 1-8 50 mg D-bol daily
Weeks 9-12 350 mg Tren weekly and 350 mg Mast weekly

1mg Arimidex EOD

Keep Nolva on hand in case gyno presents.

Jason I am 55 years old and have run test and tren with no problems.I added dbol a couple of years ago and my bp went through the roof.I took it as a youngster with no problem but no more.Better keep an eye on the bp if you try it.Good luck

another question if I may...so lets say I decide to do a cycle of 12 weeks, and then want to launch into another without PCT? I have done this basically for 2 years, had no side effects, cock and balls still work like a charm......so whats worse that can happen? I mean I understand when u start to pin it shuts down your normal natural production, but in 2 years, If I decided I wanted to stop, what would be the process or perceived side effects? and is a serious PCT after every cycle really necessary? just asking because u r an expert so I'd accept your advice for sure.

Weeks 1-12 750-800 mg Test weekly
Weeks 1-8 50 mg D-bol daily
Weeks 9-12 350 mg Tren weekly and 350 mg Mast weekly

1mg Arimidex EOD

Keep Nolva on hand in case gyno presents.

nice cycle, that will be my next blast. Never run tren or mast before.

Jason I just finished my first run of dbol, 6 weeks, I could only handle 30mg day divided doses, had to come off couple times for few days due to high blood pressure and racing heart beat. Running test 500mg and deca 375 with it.

I just got arim (liq anastrozole) and been told to dose at either 0.5 or 1.0 OED, im taking in 800mg T Enan weekly to start, based on recommended cycle from heavyiron. Sorry for being stupid, but they provide a syringe to draw it out, reading in ml. so roughly how much should I take, between 0.0 and 1.0 ml EOD?

I just got arim (liq anastrozole) and been told to dose at either 0.5 or 1.0 OED, im taking in 800mg T Enan weekly to start, based on recommended cycle from heavyiron. Sorry for being stupid, but they provide a syringe to draw it out, reading in ml. so roughly how much should I take, between 0.0 and 1.0 ml EOD?

Back