• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

5cc anyone do this?

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have a primo run coming up. It's dosed at 100mg/ml obviously there will be test and I have a lot of prop also 100mg/ml and I'm considering kicking it off with trenA... You guessed it 100mg/ml. I have to order pinz so I'm kind of thinking of ordering 5cc syringes. How bad of an idea is this?

I can never find those at a place I trust, or that has the pins I want at a good price. I'm assuming your doing glutes. Go for it bro. Or depending what amount your doing you good do 3cc everyday. Sucks but I've done it

Gpzservices has 22x1.5 and 20g if your brave enough in 5cc. They are terumo though. That's a ton of oil though. I would think it would knot up like crazy EOD injections. The most I've ever tried was 3.5 in each glute when I was front loading eq along with test. Didn't seem to notice a difference though.

I've done 5cc a few times but was worried about getting an oil abcess i stick to the 3cc syringe now...if your worried how to get all that oil in you just inject 3cc of gear every other day..

Glutes will probably be OK ... maybe Ventro...

what other areas do you pin Damgar ?

I'm up to about 4cc in an injection.... although; I backload a 10cc pin since I can't measure too well on the 10cc + I can't risk some of the different compounds mixing in my case since some are for non-test base uses as well as just mixing with test to facilitate injection....

Why didnt you get pharmalogic 200mg/ml primo? I hope you got real good primo cause normally the pip is nasty from what I am always told.

3cc's mwf for primo, test prop and tren on t/th/sat is probably what i'd do, if you're doing a gram of primo throw in that extra cc on sundays. i would personally be supplementing my main injections with 1ml slin pins in the pecs, tris, and front delts for this type of run for those 1ml/ED injections to save the bigger injection sites for the 3ml injections. if you want to talk oil volume and injection schedules/sites, i'm your guy :winkfinger:

Pin everyday, problem solved.

The less primo you inject every time the better. It will have less bite if you inject less volume more frequently.

Not having used primo yet the most oils I have ever pinned was 3.2cc and that was fine everywhere except my delts.

5cc in the ass feels like sitting on a golf ball IMHO..

Ed injections would be my preference if I took some gears....

Why didnt you get pharmalogic 200mg/ml primo? I hope you got real good primo cause normally the pip is nasty from what I am always told.
My primo came from BM it's just not pharmalogic. He logged it about a year ago.

I remember that, you got a hell of a deal
Yes I did!

I figured I'd be pinning Ed at some point. Honestly I can just split the room in the syringe between the prop and ace until I drop the ace and bump the test. And pin the ace solo on he other days. I know right where that scheme puts me level Wes anyway. I rotate glutes vg quads and delts and they all take 3ml fine except delts so ED pinning ain't bad. Just gets old.

hey I don't know what that oil looks like but remember that its harder to push thick oil through a larger syringe... I learned that the hard way.. nothing like having a syringe in your ass for 15 minutes while you struggle to get the gear through...:wits:

Yeah, the larger diameter the barrel, the harder it will be to push through a given pin. Say for a 25ga pin. Gonna need more pressure on a 5cc rig plunger than 3cc plunger.

Yeah, the larger diameter the barrel, the harder it will be to push through a given pin. Say for a 25ga pin. Gonna need more pressure on a 5cc rig plunger than 3cc plunger.
I always use a 5cc syringe but the most I've ever pinned is 3.5 cc but I got big hands so using the 5cc is easier for me jmho

Even with good gear, 5cc to me sounds like an abcess waiting to happen. Maybe not but I would never do it.

Back