• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1st time in years i finally get a descent tax return anyone else ?

A refund?! I haven't seen one of those in at least 15 years. I usually owe a shitton.

Haven't done my taxes yet. If I get some back I'm buying more food!

Yea I end up paying a few bills to get mine done, than have to pay the gov. Lovely. I hear that they're fining people who don't have health insurance yet. So if I have it that mean I get a credit?

I got fine 98$ for no health insurance last year he said next year its going up to $365 for the fine.

I will get hammered this year and usually get little back. I've cheated the last few just to get a couple bucks back but nothing major just flubbed a few numbers here and there so I didn't owe.

I usually get a descent return.. Just depends is you have a mortgage exemption and things you can write off.. Luckily because of my work, I can write off a bunch of stuff..

IML Gear Cream!
I usually get a descent return.. Just depends is you have a mortgage exemption and things you can write off.. Luckily because of my work, I can write off a bunch of stuff..

Just means you pay them too much during year.

We get back about 10k each year. Yea we pay in way too much each paycheck but the way i look at it if the wife got it we would never see it. This way she never sees it and makes a great bonus sorta every Feb. Yea you could say its a int. free loan to the irs but banks are not paying shit anyway

Head of household, having a child and single... I love getting my taxes done.

I heard couple people getting back a lot this year. My boy at work does his taxes on turbo tax and hes getting 9k.. I usually get 5-6k so I can't wait to see what I'm getting. I normally let someone do my taxes. Anyone else use turbo tax. Lot of guys I work with use them

I heard couple people getting back a lot this year. My boy at work does his taxes on turbo tax and hes getting 9k.. I usually get 5-6k so I can't wait to see what I'm getting. I normally let someone do my taxes. Anyone else use turbo tax. Lot of guys I work with use them

We use turbotax every year. it hasn't failed us to this point.

I always use TurboTax. It's so easy, walks you through every step

I always use TurboTax. It's so easy, walks you through every step
That's what I here. Still waiting for couple things to come in. I might go threw the process with turbo tax and see what in getting back and then go see my tax lady and see what works best before jumping the gun.

Get Shredded!
Just means you pay them too much during year.
i agree! but i would rather pay too much now than have to come up with it later.. again, that why i write off alot of thing due to my job.. i use my cell for work, home internet(looking for work), tools, clothes, union dues........

and fuck H&R block! i hardly ever got a return when i used them.. get a tax lady/guy who work on their own.

hahah union dues..

oh and H&R block sucks donkey dick

hahah union dues..

oh and H&R block sucks donkey dick
anti union much?

anti union much?

yes but to each is their own. I'm not going to dog you for it for a few reasons

1. this isn't a political forum
2. I had a super super bad experience with union guys that turned me off for life.

like I said to each is their own and lets just drop it, cool?

thumbs up! just remember not all unions are the same... thats kinda like saying all the sources here are scammers cause u got bunk gear from one source..... food for thought.

Last edited:
thumbs up! just remember not all unions are the same... thats kinda like saying all the sources here are scammers cause u got bunk gear from one source..... food for thought.
Agreed I don't mind paying Union dues. We stick together. And make good money

not a chance I always owe, hoping to lower that number this year with some business expenses.

Fuck taxes and everyone getting a bunch of money back who didn't pay in shit ,you should send me some test with that refund since it was my tax dollars you are getting back you're welcome.

Lmao frank zazz I feel your pain bro. I had to pay last year that's why I was in shock when I got something back this year.

Back