• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Team Green TIPP Results

JohnRambo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
so; as some of you are aware: I rely exclusively on Pharmacutical product & Green for my blasts.
Got some labwork done to share with everyone. This is AY/Green TIPP done at 500/wk .
My cycle was 500/wk Tipp combined with 1000iu HCG/wk.... split in 2 doses...

Quick sidenote on the high E; I initially bumped my ai to 1mg/wk anastrazole split; but ended up with the notorious joint issues 2 weeks in due to crushing it so switched to .5/wk and I was at .5/wk when bloodwork came at the 5wk mark.... Currently back on 1mg/wk just didn't need it that early into it since Cruise E got crushed way too early in...

Proof that Green Delivers some good product; no PIP; No issues. Added; you can pin TIPP or Green Test through a 29g Insulin Syringe if needed.... I started with a 29g but upped to 25's when I added in my other injectables; primarily due to just ease of doing multiple CC's at one given time rather than my initial approach of each seperately.... 29's cant hold more than 1cc while I'm at 3-4cc per shot with everything.

I added some VitB12 injectable and an injectable Vet RX (Adequan) that's used in race horses or dogs with Arthiritis...
sidenote: Joint Formula works wonders and is incredible; no more popping and locking joints... elbows don't lock using DB chest presses over 110 anymore and neither knee's with heavy squat's.

If anyone has questions feel free to post or ask.
Now for the labs.

Last edited:
Good numbers ! That Adequan sounds interesting

Good numbers ! That Adequan sounds interesting

Trust me it's fucking incredible in a bottle.... I've actually started a few relatives on it under the presumption that it's like glucosamine but injectable.... they were terrified of the needles at first but the results are hands-down worth it.

the only cons to it is if you have a surgery planned as it stops blood clots/thins bloods so more bruising too (make sure to avoid any heparin/warfarin/blood thinners or you can have a deadly reaction)... it's pretty penny when you consider the price per dose etc... depending on your connections; it may be hard to obtain for some/others not so much...

the best pro: it actually REPAIRS cartilage and damaged joint tissue and REGENERATES it; meaning it doesnt just mask it like glucosamine/chitodran/etc.... you can seriously feel it repair and it stays repaired... might go back a little bit when you stop but with each run it repairs some more and shouldn't return back to how it was prior....

I would recommend running it man... just make your first dose a "test" dose at like 25-50% potency to make sure you dont have an allergic reaction... also must be IM as it will cause a blood-pool or a nasty bruise that can last for months if you try using it SubQ; this is partly due to its blood thinning and anti-cuagulant nature.... I still clot fine when I get cut; but I do bruise easier and it has taken me a little over a week for a bruise that would have been 3-4 days or so (walked into a stupid dumbbell some fucker left lying on the floor and hit a bar in the side ribs from it)... must be e3.5 days as it will get burnt up in body... has a lifespan of approx. 4 days only.... try injecting it solo into a muscle and you will instantly feel the cooling effect as it saturates and just absorbs super quick in the muscle... its pretty cool; feels like a refreshing wash after a workout/sauna session (muscle just gets a cool water feel like chewing gum and drinking water sensation) then it passes in a second.

Those are beautiful numbers brother . I've been using either Tipp or Tpa or mostly the combo of both as my testosterone on all my runs for the last year and some . It's all I stock and am more than happy with all my experiences . Right now on Tipp 750mg/wk , Tpa 350mg/wk and Npp at 600mg/wek and feeling like super Lou !!!! Really cool how Ay came up with these test blends , they are awesome !

Trust me it's fucking incredible in a bottle.... I've actually started a few relatives on it under the presumption that it's like glucosamine but injectable.... they were terrified of the needles at first but the results are hands-down worth it.

the only cons to it is if you have a surgery planned as it stops blood clots/thins bloods so more bruising too (make sure to avoid any heparin/warfarin/blood thinners or you can have a deadly reaction)... it's pretty penny when you consider the price per dose etc... depending on your connections; it may be hard to obtain for some/others not so much...

the best pro: it actually REPAIRS cartilage and damaged joint tissue and REGENERATES it; meaning it doesnt just mask it like glucosamine/chitodran/etc.... you can seriously feel it repair and it stays repaired... might go back a little bit when you stop but with each run it repairs some more and shouldn't return back to how it was prior....

I would recommend running it man... just make your first dose a "test" dose at like 25-50% potency to make sure you dont have an allergic reaction... also must be IM as it will cause a blood-pool or a nasty bruise that can last for months if you try using it SubQ; this is partly due to its blood thinning and anti-cuagulant nature.... I still clot fine when I get cut; but I do bruise easier and it has taken me a little over a week for a bruise that would have been 3-4 days or so (walked into a stupid dumbbell some fucker left lying on the floor and hit a bar in the side ribs from it)... must be e3.5 days as it will get burnt up in body... has a lifespan of approx. 4 days only.... try injecting it solo into a muscle and you will instantly feel the cooling effect as it saturates and just absorbs super quick in the muscle... its pretty cool; feels like a refreshing wash after a workout/sauna session (muscle just gets a cool water feel like chewing gum and drinking water sensation) then it passes in a second.
Did some research on it and it was all positive.It seems hard to get your hands on it though

Sorry guys: yes bloods done 3.5days after last injection... Done the morning of following injection day....

Sorry guys: yes bloods done 3.5days after last injection... Done the morning of following injection day....

That makes sense.

Not to hijack your thread but:

I ran same protocol as you at half the dose of 250mg TIPP per week, pinned twice a week, no AI or HCG with blood drawn at 3.5 days. The result was 1,338ng/dl.

So if you double that number to compare with yours it is 2,676ng/dl while yours is 2,857ng/dl running 500mg a week. You were using an AI plus HCG so when you add those two compounds it is very close.

This is from back in October: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/31862-AY-TIPP-Results!

That makes sense.

Not to hijack your thread but:

I ran same protocol as you at half the dose of 250mg TIPP per week, pinned twice a week, no AI or HCG with blood drawn at 3.5 days. The result was 1,338ng/dl.

So if you double that number to compare with yours it is 2,676ng/dl while yours is 2,857ng/dl running 500mg a week. You were using an AI plus HCG so when you add those two compounds it is very close.

This is from back in October: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/31862-AY-TIPP-Results!

that's what we call: CONSISTENCY ;).... Team green consistently delivers reliable shit.

Back