• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone run a gram of primo wk?

BTC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok, I'm not talking about people too fat to really be running primo. But any of you guys with <10% bf ever run a gram of GOOD primo wk with say moderate test? (500mg)

I was told by some old school primo heads a while back that 400 is meh... 600 is the sweet spot, 800 is better than 600 and 1,000mg would completely transform your physique if you are eating clean and an ass ton of protein. I have never seen pics to prove it so I dont know how much stock I put in that.
Aside from the cost of a cycle like this even at 200mg/ml.....How much could one really hope to gain running this much primo for 12-15 weeks?

I cant see myself spending this kind of $$ on primo but I'm brainstorming for my summer lean bulk and plan to be no more than high single digit bf% when I start and really want to do a "lean" bulk and not gain more than a couple % bf. Obviously a cycle like this would be very dry and 100% lean gains compared to my other idea of 400mg deca, 900mg test, 100mg drol

All you tren guys can save it as well. I fucking despise tren in any type at any dose. Its garbage imho and will never run it again.

If I ran it, it would look something like this:

800-1000mg primo 12-14 weeks
450mg test
60-80mg of very good var last 8 weeks

Again...^ I doubt it..... but just looking for input.

Bushmaster logged it last year. Not sure where the log is.

BTW, your cycle is very much what I will be running this summer. Already have the gear stashed. I will not be sub 10% but plan on being around 12 when I'm done.

BM's log is kind of partially complete. it didn't really end up with any pictures or anything. I should be logging a very solid primo run in 6 weeks with PL's primo :winkfinger:

Yeah pl primo is what I would use.

The alternative would be either 900mg test, 600mg npp(or 400mg deca), 100mg drol. That's most assuredly what I Wil run if not. I had considered trying real high npp though like 800mg with lower test.

I am a big fan of Primo I run 800mg June through September with test and anavar for summer cycle this year gonna Add Hgh never got to a
Gram of Primo but might be good

I say go for it BTC, I know you would be the one to give an honest report and it might end some claims that are going around about primo like its a unicorn or something lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ya i seen his video awhile bwck but he ran it alone with no test or any base which is worthless..

Arnold loved primo...never seen a layout of how he ran it though..

IML Gear Cream!
ya i seen his video awhile bwck but he ran it alone with no test or any base which is worthless..

Arnold loved primo...never seen a layout of how he ran it though..

Why is it worthless with no test base?

You could run deca by itself and see effects.
You could run tren by itself and see effects.
You could run winny by itself and see effects.

He was experimenting and wanted to see what effects he would see from primo ..... Which in his case was none.

He was experimenting and wanted to see what effects he would see from primo ..... Which in his case was none.

Just what I've read but as it shows in link Arnold supposedly ran it with no test

And as you state you could but do you?? No and why?? Because test is king as a base....

Test base is not neccessary. It's recommended. It had benefits. But it's not neccessary.

I sure don't see anyone now days running cycles without test....

I am a big fan of Primo I run 800mg June through September with test and anavar for summer cycle this year gonna Add Hgh never got to a
Gram of Primo but might be good

Well 800mg is close. And with var too. What kind of results do you get visually? How much LBM do you add with this? Do you think its worth the $$ as compared to say a wetter cycle considering all of your gains with your cycle must be dry and 100% lean. How much and how long did you run the var?

And as you state you could but do you?? No and why?? Because test is king as a base....

The way you're arguing you make it sound like steroids don't work if you're not using a "test base." And that is extremely false.

And yes I had many years of oral only cycles(among so many other people lol hello prohormones), and plenty of my friends have done tren only cycles also.

not how i meant it at all....just saying i dont see you or anyone else running cycle without test as a base so it sure the hell must not be very productive to do so else there would be cycles on here proving so but isnt the case...i havnt seen one cycle logged on here or any other forums without test....then when someone trys to run something without test the get flamed for running that compound without test....

look im no fuckin expert by no means but i do alot of research and this argument is pointless and a total misunderstanding....

The way you're arguing you make it sound like steroids don't work if you're not using a "test base." And that is extremely false.

And yes I had many years of oral only cycles(among so many other people lol hello prohormones), and plenty of my friends have done tren only cycles also.

Get Shredded!
p.s.. piana is a fucking jackoff....hed say anything to get his pr going

I say go for it BTC, I know you would be the one to give an honest report and it might end some claims that are going around about primo like its a unicorn or something lol.

Thanks bro. Yeah no punches would be pulled. I'd just like to hear from some 800-1000mg guys with experience so I get some realistic expectations. I certainly wouldnt expect 20 lb of LBM. I'm thinking 10-12 lb (with var and 300-450mg test) and eating on a reasonable surplus and shooting for 450g protein, 300g carbs and 100-150g fat. I was always told that primo loves high protein and the more you eat the better results are.
Maybe Bushmaster will sponsor me lol.
Basically if I can afford it when its time and I get enough good feedback that I think it will be worth while then i'll do it.

Just for clarification test bases are more for health and side effects. Tren will be plenty effective on it's own, so will dbol. Estrogen is also an important aspect of a test base. Other armotizable compounds can certainly be run it it's place. You may also run into libido ED issues, but if you go back and look at the history of steroids "you have to run test" is a relatively new "rule". I'm not not saying it's not better to run a test base, but even if you look at pro cycles today you will see that test and other aromatizing drugs are generally the first ones dropped at the end. I have friends that run EQ only and they do fine without test as a base just because they aromatize so bad AI dosing is a huge pain in the ass for them and Eq allows them benefits with less sides because it aromatizes less.

I'm not trying to argue, but sometimes I feel like we as a community get a little too dogmatic. As for me and test bases, I actually would like to try to cruis eq and trestolone with no test. One for it's lesser dht conversion and one for it's lesser estrogen conversion. If anyone would like to donate to this experiment let me know!

I like watching Riches videos etc. Seems like an ok guy. But he's not to be taken as fact. Just like he says, what works for one, isn't going to work for another. That big fucker should have ran primo higher then that. It's known to be weaker mg per mg. I wonder what his option on 800 per week would be.

I like watching Riches videos etc. Seems like an ok guy. But he's not to be taken as fact. Just like he says, what works for one, isn't going to work for another. That big fucker should have ran primo higher then that. It's known to be weaker mg per mg. I wonder what his option on 800 per week would be.

Exactly

Im another guy here who likes watching Pianas vids although i wouldn't take everything he says as fact because as theestone said alot of this comes down to individual body chemistry. Anyway onto the primo it sure has effects and we all know it works but does it really work that well to justify the price tag? fuck no is my opinion lol.

Primo is not a wonder drug or special it works and has effects sure but nothing better or more effective than cheaper compounds. You could get similar if not better results from running so many other compounds and cycles for alot less cash and i mean alot less! Fuck you could probably do a decent long run of HGH for the price of 1g of primo a week.

Would i run primo? yes but it would have to be on a mega 80% off sale lol.

I had considered 450-600mg test, 800mg npp, 450mg mast as well.

If you read what GS Racer and D-lats wrote here at ASF about primo you would not want to run anything else.

D-lats says using primo was like taking an air compressor to your muscles and blowing them up in size, he said it was great for muscle fullness.

GS Racer said it was better then tren.

Bro-science alert and just my opinion: I think because those guys are what I consider high responders that is why primo worked so well and why they liked it so much.

For average responders like me maybe not so much. I am running Primo-E with Test-E, both at 600mg a week this spring for 12 weeks. We shall see, nothing ventured nothing gained.

Back