• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Painful shoulder pumps

Sgt.Bryan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm getting kinda frustrated here and not sure what, if anything I can do about it.. Since I started using gear, my shoulders have gotten bigger but, I've also noticed the within the last 6-8 months that I get painful burning pumps after 2-3 sets of shoulder exercises.. Its much worse on Dbol but, even off (test only) its still very painful. Usually I either have to cut my workout short (like after 20-30min of work) or sit there and wait for it to go away, in which case causes me to almost completely cool off. Stretching it when they are pumped seem to make the pain worse or last longer... Anything I can do?

I get a little of the same. I just walk over to a machine or whatever you have there and rest my hands on it about chest to head height. Takes the pressure off my shoulders...then do next set and repeat.

I do the same thing but, its not like it just goes away in a minute or two.... I'm talking pain for 20-30 min...fucking just kills my shoulder day...

Nah it never goes away but it gets me by for the next set...though I do limit my rep range too.

I do the same as liljoe mentioned. Resting my arms on something for a few minutes in between sets instead of letting them hang by my sides. I get terrible pumps in my shoulders, triceps, and forearms. It's fucking painful.

suck it up buttercup, got it. just have to make shoulder days longer so i can get my workout done with all the resting between sets.. sux but hey.

i really like that intense pain in my shoulder workouts for some reason. i do as mentioned or i hang from the pull up bars to help drain the blood out faster and get back to my next set.

I've never tried it, but others have said that taurine at 3g per day helps.

I've never tried it, but others have said that taurine at 3g per day helps.

3G??? JEEZUZ.. I'll give it a try but, def gonna have to start slow and work my way up.. I actually have an energy drink before I go to the gym usually and they have taurine but, it still happens..

Back