• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycle Ideas

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,
Stats: 50. 185lbs. 15% bf
Too many cycles to count..normally cruise for 4 to 6 months then blast for 12 weeks..
Never done deca n tren together so looking for advice on that..done several tren e cycles.
So either leaning toward test blend at 600 to 800/wk with deca 400 to 600/wk..but could lower both and add tren at low dose.
Anyway,looking to gain some good quality gains.
Thanks guys!

Dude you shouldn't do tren and deca together at all I mean some people do add in some npp or deca during a tren cycle for joint support. Tren is a modified version of deca they both convert to prolactin.doing both together can wreck havoc stick to one or the other...

^^^^ idk why so many people say this. Its not true. 2 19 nors are fine to run together. B.s. bioscience.

Years ago when I first ran tren e,it was with EQ and my gains were freaking great..I mean off the chart...and only 100mg/wk..My sweetspot tren dose is between 150 to 200mg/wk..at that dose I get great results at moderate sides..anyway,was thinking of running a low dose with test/deca mix..

You will be fine bro, that's a good combo. If sides are to much then drop the tren but I doubt you'll have any issues at that low of a dose.

Well all my life i exsperimented with my body so by all means go for it keep us posted

Back