• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Kratom

ccp22

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
41a39b7cd26dd801a398b3e4817de420.jpg
<br />
<br />
Just got my sample in. I received Bali and maeng da. Excellent t/a, seemed like No sooner than I sent the email I had it in my mailbox. Good packaging as Well. Appreciate the freebies queefer! Headed to the gym in about an hour so I'm gonna try 3g of the maeng da. I'll letcha fellas know how it goes.

Wow. This stuff is amazing. Took 3g of the Maeng da and felt great. Started feeling it about twenty minutes after taking it. A nice calm, euphoric energy. Didn't feel jittery or crash, just felt amazing. Can't wait to give the Bali a try tomorrow. Once again, Thanks queefer!

Best workout I've had in what seems like forever. Had so much energy and focus but didn't have the jitters or crash of a preworkout. I didn't wanna leave the gym lol.

Best workout I've had in what seems like forever. Had so much energy and focus but didn't have the jitters or crash of a preworkout. I didn't wanna leave the gym lol.
I knw right............its hard to believe it works so well............for anyone looking to have better workouts, give it a try......i personally never workout without it because to me, every workout counts!!!

Maeng Da is best preworkout form of kratom for sustained energy and great overall feeling. I mix in other strains for pain relief to my bad knees.

Back