• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2nd cycle critique

nopainnogain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Test e 600mg/wk , deca 400mg/wk and dbol at 30 -50mg/day for the first 4 weeks . The test and deca would be together pinned twice per week . Split dbol dose to twice per day one dose being about an hour before wo.......no pct after since im currently cruising and will cont cruising protocols afterwards.....stats at 205 lbs//// 24 yrs old ///14% bodyfat/// GOAL is to lean bulk and cutting fat if thats possible......current diet at 2800 kals 65 fat 230 protein 300 carbs.......ready set critique...thanks!

Your cycle looks good other than no Hcg. However, your young age and getting your diet tuned up shoul be a larger concern than your aas questions.

so more of a bulk on deca maybe a lean one.....not looking for an actual cut anyway

Personally I like npp over deca. I usually pin it EOD because I like prop with it but you can pin it 2x per week. It "kicks" in faster and will give you less bloat than deca.

Realistically you could just drop the deca all together. It's not needed for what your goals are and this is only your second cycle. A simple test/dbol is perfect. K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Stupid. Those are the best kind of beginner cycles. Your receptors are still fresh. Why are you cruising? At your age and cycle history, you should reconsider a pct.

Personally,I love deca..old school mass cycle ur running...I would lower the deca to 300/wk and add an AI and cardio...tweak the diet for lean gains...that should keep the water at bay...IMO
I have always tried to keep my doses on the low side for many reasons,but especially good idea for beginners....goodluck

Back