• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1st quad injection, 1st cycle

aceyyy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys so finally got my cycle today and performed my first injection... 0 pip and everything seems to have went well but I just got a quick question about the injection...

Anyways so I injected into my upper right quad, upper and outer quadrant and when I went to aspirate NO blood came into the syringe so every things good so far but I started to notice that when I did aspirate and tried inject it was a lot harder and looked like more bubbles formed so i had to put a bit more pressure to inject.. Just wandering is that normal or did I fuck up already?

When you guys do aspirate how far back do you guys usually pull on the plunger?

Also when I took the needle out barely almost any blood came out I don't know if that's good or not but I was expecting a bit more is that normal too?

Might just be over worrying but I'm a total newb at this so screw it you guys know a lot better then me...! Thanks

for me, I don't pull back. I pin in the quad always. There have been a few times where it is harder to push the plunger, so I pull the barrel back slightly and re-angle and go back in. (don't pull all the way out) Push in slowly, so if you hit a nerve you can do the same thing, just pull back about 1/2 way and re-angle. When Im done pinning, I let is sit for about 5-10 seconds before I withdraw it. I switch legs each time and then a different area when back to same leg. look thru my posts, I posted a pic recently of me pinning if you need to. Hope this helps.. Id say youre good

You are stating that it was harder to inject, but its your first ever pin. What are you comparing it to? What gauge needle? I'm new myself (6 pins in), and I was surprised at how difficult it was to aspirate and inject the first time. But it makes sense when I realize I'm pushing oil through a 25g needle into a muscle. Sounds fine to me, but I'll let the vets reassure you. As for blood, sometimes there is a bit more or less, or even none, just depends on if you nick veins, etc. I don't normally have very much if any.

You are stating that it was harder to inject, but its your first ever pin. What are you comparing it to? What gauge needle? I'm new myself (6 pins in), and I was surprised at how difficult it was to aspirate and inject the first time. But it makes sense when I realize I'm pushing oil through a 25g needle into a muscle. Sounds fine to me, but I'll let the vets reassure you. As for blood, sometimes there is a bit more or less, or even none, just depends on if you nick veins, etc. I don't normally have very much if any.

I was probably comparing it to injecting the air into the bottle and then plunging the test into the syringe that felt a lot easier I guess you are right its my first time. The gauge was 23x1.. Thanks for the info i'm probably just freaking out since it's my first time lol

I load with an 18ga and pin with 22ga. Some say thats like a harpoon but I don't feel it. When I was first introduced to AAS, that's what he used and so that's what I knew. I haven't used anything other.

for me, I don't pull back. I pin in the quad always. There have been a few times where it is harder to push the plunger, so I pull the barrel back slightly and re-angle and go back in. (don't pull all the way out) Push in slowly, so if you hit a nerve you can do the same thing, just pull back about 1/2 way and re-angle. When Im done pinning, I let is sit for about 5-10 seconds before I withdraw it. I switch legs each time and then a different area when back to same leg. look thru my posts, I posted a pic recently of me pinning if you need to. Hope this helps.. Id say youre good

Can you post a link ill take a look at it

I draw with a 20g and pin with a 25g. Make sure and keep even pressure why pushing the oil in at all times. This will make it easier for you. I aspirated on my first pin of this cycle and haven't done it since. What I have found personally is if I push the needle in slow sometimes it will draw blood where if I push it quick no blood at all unless I nick a vein. using a 1" needle I would make sure to leave it in a few extra seconds once all oil is pushed in. Thats not going super deep so the last thing you want to do it pull out to quick and bring out oils with you.

Good luck and enjoy the new journey. Its a fun one! Any questions feel free to PM

That's just where it was at that day. I move up and down, side to side to keep using new spot each time, alternating legs each time as well.

IML Gear Cream!
Do you rotate between spots? Gluts, Quads, Delts? or just rotate between your quads and different spots on them?

For me, I only pin quads. I pin right one then left next. Then right the next time and move up like an inch from last time etc. And keep that going.

OP you said no pip after first pin. Don't freak out if you wake up with sore leg. It usually takes several hours for the pain to begin. I always get a little soreness and stiffness. welcome to the party.

dont even bother aspirating, youll be more prone to pip in my experience. i tried it a few times but it was in vain, i still got tren cough even though blood didnt go into the syringe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting why do you it right there? Some of the articles that I had been reading about on were kinda pushing it a bit higher and more towards the outside...

What you have been reading is correct. I would not recommend pinning where he did. (Of course anywhere you inject it your body will absorb it)

Outside and a little higher. Look at your leg, imagine a line right in the middle, half way between you hip and knee. You want to be above that line or at it.

Check out this video, the beginning is all info you may know. Being your new, wouldn't hurt you to watch it. But the expination with video and showing very clearly where you should inject starts at 2:50. I HIGHLY suggest you watch it. For refrence, that is his right leg his knee is to the right, and hip is to the left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxNbqKfuLTs

Last edited:
What you have been reading is correct. I would not recommend pinning where he did. (Of course anywhere you inject it your body will absorb it)

Outside and a little higher. Look at your leg, imagine a line right in the middle, half way between you hip and knee. You want to be above that line or at it.

Check out this video, the beginning is all info you may know. Being your new, wouldn't hurt you to watch it. But the expination with video and showing very clearly where you should inject starts at 2:50. I HIGHLY suggest you watch it. For refrence, that is his right leg his knee is to the right, and hip is to the left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxNbqKfuLTs

Good video besides that he didn't aspirate

Back