• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Liver Support

jem92

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok lets get some opinions in here. Favorite liver support while on cycle.
and between these listed, opinion on which one is the best:
N2Guard (ouch my wallet lol)
Liv52
LipidStabil
Advanced Cycle Support
TUDCA
plain ol Milk Thistle and NAC

Not sure, but I just got some Advanced Cycle Support myself. Starting tomorrow.

UDCA is the only thing that is doctor prescribed for liver complications

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

And NAC as I now hear

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

I've used Advanced Cycle Support and Liv-52 and have no complaints with either one, on cycle blood work has been promising with orals, I haven't had to cut a cycle short due to liver values yet, I don't use gross amounts of AAS and usually stick to 12 week x 12 week blast and cruise, FWIW

My wife (who's an NMD) put me on Lipotropic Complex by Integrative Therapeutics right before I started my first cycle. It's solid liver support; I switch to something else for about 6 weeks as more of a liver detox, post cycle. It also gave me a little increase in appetite, as a side note.

TUDCA is best. That said I stick to liv52 with high amounts of NAC on an oral

I got a hold of some Silymarin Tablets (Silybon-140) which I love. "Silymarin is a unique flavonoid complex—containing silybin, silydianin, and silychrisin—that is derived from the milk thistle plant. These unique phytochemicals from the milk thistle have been the subject of decades of research into their beneficial properties." --Off the web. Not my words.

I have also used Liv-52.

IML Gear Cream!
I've had elevated liver enzymes on LIV 52. Add some TUDCA and they went back to normal. Firm believer in TUDCA!

Back