• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fuck Thursday.

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just when you think you're moving on and your (still legally) married wife threatens to falsely report your vehicle stolen and her father threatens legal action against you.

People are terrible.

This sums up today.

In b4 cool story bro.

http://youtu.be/_C8_nN0x1Sg

lol..my ex husband just showed up and took a cordless drill with him and took the plates off my car...let the title shredded on the passengers seat (double whammy dmv visit)
and called all of my credit card companies and reported all my credit cards stolen AFTER he emptied the joint checking account (60k) and the joint savings account (80k)
and changed all the locks (5 doors) on the house I bought but stupidly put in his name...

I cleaned off all the locks on the house with a hammer :hammer:

all.of.them.

my stuff was inside

All I hear is "Never get married, son"

Punch her in the box repeatedly until you can fist her easily, then drive over to her pops and make him watch as you have her lick your fist clean.

I'm with McDouche on this one.

Just when you think you're moving on and your (still legally) married wife threatens to falsely report your vehicle stolen and her father threatens legal action against you.

People are terrible.

This sums up today.

In b4 cool story bro.

http://youtu.be/_C8_nN0x1Sg

Drop of the car at dads house with keys and a smile... Maybe you could get some hot cardio bunny, or lets say a hot crossfit chick to pick you up.

Drop of the car at dads house with keys and a smile... Maybe you could get some hot cardio bunny, or lets say a hot crossfit chick to pick you up.
This.

But technically while you are married there's nothin the cops can do. Like my lawyer said "the court hasn't given her shit. She changed the locks? Kick in the door if you want something inside." I didn't, but honestly like I said before, just stay on top of shit. Walk out with a smile, your nose in the air, and a hard cock pointing you to better pussy anyway.

Srs though. Keep just your side clean and let pigs wallow in shit.

IML Gear Cream!
..getting married .. dumbest thing i've ever done, easy to do, very tricky to undo.... :wits: [still married]

this is the best approach...I flaunted the jack in front of the ex every chance I got...

Yeah yeah.. Stay on top of it I know..

lol..my ex husband just showed up and took a cordless drill with him and took the plates off my car...let the title shredded on the passengers seat (double whammy dmv visit)
and called all of my credit card companies and reported all my credit cards stolen AFTER he emptied the joint checking account (60k) and the joint savings account (80k)
and changed all the locks (5 doors) on the house I bought but stupidly put in his name...

I cleaned off all the locks on the house with a hammer :hammer:

all.of.them.

my stuff was inside

GD and I'm sitting here bitching? I won't have a car for a few months.. Good news is is that I'll buy something new then.. Better news is is that this bitch can have her debt back

Sorry about all the ex problems . Just to add to the fuck thursday , some asshole sold his house and skipped town owing me just south of a grand for completed work. What a dick.

Never have joined accts , never put nothin in any name but ur own ....or both names if both purchased it ....plain amd simple ....cut and dry...I dont give a fawk how in love u r!!!!!....tbj sorry ur goin thru this

Sorry about all the ex problems . Just to add to the fuck thursday , some asshole sold his house and skipped town owing me just south of a grand for completed work. What a dick.

Let's find him and let me slap him around a bit..

Get Shredded!
Never have joined accts , never put nothin in any name but ur own ....or both names if both purchased it ....plain amd simple ....cut and dry...I dont give a fawk how in love u r!!!!!....tbj sorry ur goin thru this

Nothing was in my name. NOTHING.

Nothing was in my name. NOTHING.

Ouch. How did that happen..?
Well if it's not yours, then it won't hurt you to destroy the shit out of everything. Just my opinion.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

After this last four year relationship i just got out of Im never getting married. Hope things get better bro

Depends on state you're in. If you got stuck with a community property state, the name don't mean shit.

Ouch. How did that happen..?
Well if it's not yours, then it won't hurt you to destroy the shit out of everything. Just my opinion.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

I had bad credit at the time. It was not my intention to do it that way but she fucked herself now

always keep a good lawyer in ur pocket. never know when the need arises

Depends on state you're in. If you got stuck with a community property state, the name don't mean shit.

I live in a community property state...the paper trail of who purchased what prior to marriage carries a lot of weight

so did the threat of putting a bulllet in my head...best money I ever spent was giving it all to him to get him more or less out of my hair tbh
he used to bring out a lot of ugliness in me

I live in a community property state...the paper trail of who purchased what prior to marriage carries a lot of weight

so did the threat of putting a bulllet in my head...best money I ever spent was giving it all to him to get him more or less out of my hair tbh
he used to bring out a lot of ugliness in me

She brought out the worst in me..

Back