• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

RC Labs - Primo Ace

cam03

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
No its been awhile but anyone ever give rc labs primo ace a shot back when they had a sale? Just wondering if anyone had as bad of experience as I did?

Yes, please elaborate on bad experience. Could mean many things.

Yes I was expecting the pip. Knew this and had done research on the product. PIP was God awful even tried a half a cc. Tried a different bottle. but my ass, shoulder, and quads all were severley aggravated with extreme swelling and a knot of course..But the worst part was the fever body aches and chills that followed about three days after each injection. Is primo suppose to do that. ? I even let a buddy try thought maybe it was me being everyone is different . well same thing for him and actually hit him worst

I don't think primo ace should be injectable and should be an oral but that is just my opinion.

But the fever a few days later sounds like an infection setting in.

Yea after about three days it'd be gone the fever. PIP would reside for a good 5-6 days. Was better if mixed in a little test of course. But I mean I'd feel like I'd have the straight up flu for three or four days with each attempt Whole body would hurt. I bought a lot so was trying to give rc the benefit of the doubt. Said was my body trying to adjust to a new hormone. Well call bs on that when the same thing happened to my buddy. Even popped a new cap on a fresh vial for him. Same thing.

I would not pin any more and take it up with the source. Gear that has that kind of PIP followed by a fever and chills is NOT acceptable!

Maybe rc will chime in soon on here or through pm. Still waiting.

got you bro, primo ace is terrible. painful as hell. spikes rbcs fast, can make u feel kinda shitty.

Back