• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Old School/New Here

glaciershaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just an intro here. Been in the game since freshman year of college playing football. Started first cycle first week of school in 1985. Seen it all through the years. Many years of good sources and scams. Last oh 5-6 years or so making my own stuff. But now getting older and bad shoulders I'm turned the corner and switch from trying to be biggest strongest I can be to leanest and best shape. I've done pretty well with that shift. I'm only interested these days in "dry" gears for being lean. Been on HGH for almost 2 years now. I buy 1,000 at time. My first batch was great. Run 2 iu and day and that lasted well 500 days. Then my next batch of Kin's I'm into 200 iu and it's bunk. I don't like getting ripped off. So I'm been at computer trying to find new sources and stumbled on this site. I like it. Hope to chat with you guys and get me a good HGH source I can trust. I don't say much. I read mostly. I Just want HGH, trens, and masteron. I'm good on everything else. Hope to find good success here. Thanks, GS

Hey bro, welcome to the board. Take a cruise through both the sponsor section, and the lab testing section. This should point you in the right direction.

Greetings old school from older school. My history dates back to 1970, and I've turned the corner due to shoulder issues as well. Your choice of compounds interests me. I continuously utilize some form of test, but expand into a cycle 2-3 times per year, with primo, EQ, or Deca. I've always been curious about HGH, and do not know much about Masteron, but I'm always open to other options. I'm looking for more lean weight these days, and less strength weight, as my joints will not support the big weight any more.

Yeah you got me by a few years Ironman. I bet you had some good stuff back then! I'm sorry to say my big lifting days are over. I had my 5th shoulder surgery just over a year ago Nov 2011. Now I just try to be lean. I'm 6'2" and was 260 before surgery. I knew my days of being the biggest and strongest in gym were numbered so I did the opposite. I went on HCG diet and lost 61 pounds. I starved to get there. I lost 20 in first 4 days. then 40 in 18 days. Then when I got to 220 I said hell I'll try for 210. Took a month and got it. Then 210 to break 200. Did that. Took another month of starvation. I took 2 iu's of HGH that entire time. I got to 8.8% bodyfat. But the last two months I've gain 20 pounds. Got bunk HGH and now need to find some real to get back on track. I'll have to starve to get the quick drop and I'm used to it. It's uncomfortable but it works. Now I just want to do dry cycles like prop and tren or prop and masteron. Never tried masteron but want too. I also do anavar as my only oral. Done with the dbol and drol. I can't bench at all but I can do push ups and just now getting able to do dumbells. I'm planning on hitting the gym and getting my diet and supplements in order and get my healthy lifestyle back on track as soon as I can. Battling the cold everyone is passing around work last few days. Hope to hear from the good people here and stick around for awhile.

shoulders

Yeah you got me by a few years Ironman. I bet you had some good stuff back then! I'm sorry to say my big lifting days are over. I had my 5th shoulder surgery just over a year ago Nov 2011. Now I just try to be lean. I'm 6'2" and was 260 before surgery. I knew my days of being the biggest and strongest in gym were numbered so I did the opposite. I went on HCG diet and lost 61 pounds. I starved to get there. I lost 20 in first 4 days. then 40 in 18 days. Then when I got to 220 I said hell I'll try for 210. Took a month and got it. Then 210 to break 200. Did that. Took another month of starvation. I took 2 iu's of HGH that entire time. I got to 8.8% bodyfat. But the last two months I've gain 20 pounds. Got bunk HGH and now need to find some real to get back on track. I'll have to starve to get the quick drop and I'm used to it. It's uncomfortable but it works. Now I just want to do dry cycles like prop and tren or prop and masteron. Never tried masteron but want too. I also do anavar as my only oral. Done with the dbol and drol. I can't bench at all but I can do push ups and just now getting able to do dumbells. I'm planning on hitting the gym and getting my diet and supplements in order and get my healthy lifestyle back on track as soon as I can. Battling the cold everyone is passing around work last few days. Hope to hear from the good people here and stick around for awhile.

This is all too familiar. Doc says I need a new joint, which is scary. I had hoped for a tear, or something that could be repaired. I had to give up the flat bench also, and man that was like giving up my first born! I can press with dumbells however, as long as I keep strict form and don't go too heavy. I've learned to control the shoulder pain and work around it, but there was no magic bullet. I get a shot of depo medrol every six months, use a compression shirt, use ice and heat, and I rotate my upper body workouts to accomodate how my shoulder feels. All my pyramids are higher rep and lower weight, which is tough when I see someone handling the 120 dumbells like I used to. Wish I could do it over, I'd take better care of myself. But, giving up isn't an option. I'll probably be one of those old decrepit guys hobbling around the gym at age 80. KEEP THROWIN IRON!

Looks like we are in the same boat Ironman. We have to chat once in a while see how things are going. U might like to dabble in some HGH. I really enjoy it. Hard part is getting good price on good stuff. That's why I buy big numbers. I buy anywhere from 10-20 kits at a time when I find out it's legit. I'm going to do a dry cycle soon. Prop, tren e and masteron with anavar for 10 weeks or so. I'll do calorie restriction in there. I go as low as 500 a day. That is painful but do able. I do elliptical first thing in morning and burn about 500-600 in 30 minutes so I'm starving myself. But I do this just to drop fast and get my clothes to fit. My wife cheesecake is to blame. Since thanksgiving she been cooking them. They are to die for. I don't bring them to work cause most of my co workers are chumps so I ended up just bloating on them. I'll pay the price. I like you will always be a gym rat. I love the lifestyle. I'll keep you posted on how my cycle goes. Start mid Jan I think. GS

Welcome! Hope you like the place :)

Seems like you'll be at home here, brother.

Back