• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

naps HG gear

mraloha

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I Have had 2 td with naps already but its been all pct, Accutane stuff. My first order of UG gear from naps is in the air as we speak.
My question is how much harder is it to get the HG gear through than UG gear. I would really like to run HG gear but I don't want to have to burn this addy if it gets stopped.

I've got severe packages shipped to me without issues. And some seriously big packages to. Never HGH though. Is it more difficult to get hgh here than reg gear?

There is no difference we have the same success rate with both products.

I Have had 2 td with naps already but its been all pct, Accutane stuff. My first order of UG gear from naps is in the air as we speak.
My question is how much harder is it to get the HG gear through than UG gear. I would really like to run HG gear but I don't want to have to burn this addy if it gets stopped.

Well I got my pack, it took a while but its here and all was great. I shot last week and the pip was there but all right. Ill b back in about 4 weeks t give a sit rep.

Great to hear thank you for the positive feed back we appreciate it very much.

Well I got my pack, it took a while but its here and all was great. I shot last week and the pip was there but all right. Ill b back in about 4 weeks t give a sit rep.

nice you got your pack but id do an hgh serum test do know you got good growth then igf test 5 weeks later simple tests

i used yellow tops from another source and said they scored mid 20. most know this but for hgh serum test i go to privatmedmd and order test and pick the facilty near me,mine is 15 mins away. You inject 10iu IM biceps i do delts then i wait 2hours 40 mins and drive to facility i alway get early appt cause i get right in i got then at the 3 hour point i wainted 10 more minutes went in there draw blood enough for a vial percent time is 3-4 hours after im injection i aim so as close to 3.5 hours as i can but usually like last two i was 3hours 15 mins and 3 hours and 20 doesnt make much difference as long as its over 3 hour on the yellow i scored a disappointing 13.4 and on the infamous thegraytops i scored a 26.2. there discount codes to but my hgh serum test cost me about 50usd and its very simple. After they draw blood in 2-3 days i get an email with the lab score through labcorp

i would love to see what the hygetropins scores as the last time i had them was in 2011 and i did 8iu cause the green tops came in 8iu bottles and scored a 24.9 on 8iu so if it was 10 it would have been 30 prolly. I hear good things about naps hygies is just that hygeine china lab that producted hygetropin was shut down in 2012 so the last possible batch were from then. Im sure they prolly real just wondering 3 years if they lost potency because as soon as i get mine i put them in fridge even before i reconstruct

LOL...
He never said HGH.
He said HG. As compared to UG.

Lmao when did HG become GH?

HG is Human grade in comparison to UG as in Underground.

ok guys my bad.what I mean by HG gear is (human grade). Sorry for the confusion. I wish I had enough money to use hgh. lol But the oils I have gotten form naps is awesome!

We are showing our age bro! been on the forums for about 15 years now. I forget what it was like. lol

nice you got your pack but id do an hgh serum test do know you got good growth then igf test 5 weeks later simple tests

i used yellow tops from another source and said they scored mid 20. most know this but for hgh serum test i go to privatmedmd and order test and pick the facilty near me,mine is 15 mins away. You inject 10iu IM biceps i do delts then i wait 2hours 40 mins and drive to facility i alway get early appt cause i get right in i got then at the 3 hour point i wainted 10 more minutes went in there draw blood enough for a vial percent time is 3-4 hours after im injection i aim so as close to 3.5 hours as i can but usually like last two i was 3hours 15 mins and 3 hours and 20 doesnt make much difference as long as its over 3 hour on the yellow i scored a disappointing 13.4 and on the infamous thegraytops i scored a 26.2. there discount codes to but my hgh serum test cost me about 50usd and its very simple. After they draw blood in 2-3 days i get an email with the lab score through labcorp

i would love to see what the hygetropins scores as the last time i had them was in 2011 and i did 8iu cause the green tops came in 8iu bottles and scored a 24.9 on 8iu so if it was 10 it would have been 30 prolly. I hear good things about naps hygies is just that hygeine china lab that producted hygetropin was shut down in 2012 so the last possible batch were from then. Im sure they prolly real just wondering 3 years if they lost potency because as soon as i get mine i put them in fridge even before i reconstruct

Cboozer was on a roll lolz :roflmao:

Back