• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Eql dbol 50mg,test sust 350 paxton

williamp8974

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So im 5'10 154lbs
Question is im doing 50mg dbol week 1-4 then week 5-10Test sust 350.
Im almost done with week 2 dbol. Feel some great pumps in the gym.ive gained 7 lbs so far.eating almost 6000 calories.that could explain the gain.so should i start the sustanon during my 3rd week of dbol that way Test has a week or so to start kicking in ?or wait till done with dbol to start test ?

Why are you waiting weeks 5-10 to do sust this should have been started at the same time. But yes what BIGVNYC says start today

Sustanon has short esters you probably didn't even need the bol. Now test E 350 that's what takes 4-5 weeks. Wild ride . HaHA . Good to know the PAX D-bol represents.

Well the guy I got the gear from told me to do it that way -_-. So I will be starting monday.
So it will now be week 1-4 dbol 50 mg ED, week 3-7 test sust 350

Sounds good! Lets see how it goes!

Ive also been reason some good reviews of paxton so lets see. As for the dbol from EQL couldnt find much reviews. Or they were ancient. So gonna judge on my own.

IML Gear Cream!
Did you get blood work? What's your AI dosage? What is your PCT?

I think you need to do more research bro. 4 week clyce of sust is not enough it does have short esters to get you going but 4 weeks sound like a waist of gear to me. Good luck though

Well I am doing dbol aswell.but if anything when im almost done ill consider another bottle of test. Is it tru you can order paxton sust directly from them online? Because I got this from my guy but ive seen stuff online. Is it legit?

Some good info all over the site. Especially about first cycles. Put Paxton in the search and you will find out what you need to know about them. Plain and simple your guy is off on the broscience. No offense intended just looking out .

You can never tell what you get from some guy second hand. But if its real Paxton gear from pax then you will no. This is why I said to do some research on sources get to no everyone and pm a rep. Sust is not recommend for someone starting out because its hard to keep stable bloods it has to be dose a few times a week. Sounds to me like you need to read the stickies and run something that is recommend like test cyp at 500 a week its a lot more stable until you get more experience. Not trying to sound like a dick but read up a Lil plenty of guys on here with loads of experience that are willing to help 👍

It really amazes me that in this day and age of information at everyone's finger tips we have threads like this pop up all the time! The stuff you're putting in your body can seriously fuck you up if not done correctly!!!! Yet, without doing any research whatsoever you're willing to take the word of "some guy" that as we can all agree knows nothing about the proper way to run a cycle! Dbol will shut down your natural test production, then once that happens you get hammered with a ton of estrogen which I'm sure you have no AI for! Then when your done with your dbol you want to start taking test and besides the fact that your test will already be extremely low to non existant and you'll waste your sust just trying to get back to normal levels. The sust will also convert to estrogen! So at the end of the day you'll bloat up from the dbol and think your getting big but it's just water. As soon as you stop taking it you'll lose weight like crazy, and you'll probably get gyno and start a thread about how to fix that too. Do your fucking research before putting life altering hormones in you body! Knot to mention your boy probably charged you double what he bought it for! Tren rant over.

Back