• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pinning Question

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Never pinned before so please bear with me. From what I gathered, I would seem to need a 1ml syringe with a 1 inch needle.

What type of syringe/needle do you use?

Are these the disposable one time use, or some type of kit that you use again and again?

I searched and read on an online site that you need a prescription to order these supplies online in certain states. Is this true?

Thanks

I use 3 ml syringes. 1" or 1.5" needle - 25 gauge or 23 gauge if dealing with thicker oils. All syringes are single-use. Draw with one needle, then switch to a new needle before injecting.

You do not need a prescription to order syringes. I use http://mainlandmedicalsupply.com/ or http://www.gpzservices.com/

Make sure to do a lot of research before undertaking an AAS cycle.

I use a 3cc 1.5 23g on my gluts and 3cc 1 25g on my delts.
Do some research ask questions

I've watched some videos and read up injection sites.

This will be for test e. Plan is to use 25g 1inch.

I planned on first pin in the right glute. Then rotate to left glute. Then rotate quads and delts.

Twice per week. One pin Sunday morning. One pin Wednesday evening.

25g 1" works great for me in those areas. Just push until you dimple the skin a little bit for glutes, pin normally f

25g 1" works great for me in those areas. Just push until you dimple the skin a little bit for glutes, pin normally for the quads, and then don't push the needle in all the way for delts.

1" is a pretty versatile size as long as you don't have a lot of fat in those areas.

I've watched some videos and read up injection sites.

This will be for test e. Plan is to use 25g 1inch.

I planned on first pin in the right glute. Then rotate to left glute. Then rotate quads and delts.

Twice per week. One pin Sunday morning. One pin Wednesday evening.

do yourself a favor start with your delt then quad, save your ass for 5 and 6th pin. first time PIP in quads and ass can be a bitch.

Back