• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Aspergillus

popeyeslament

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The substances in your body that do all the digesting of proteins are the digestive enzymes, which break down the protein into smaller peptides -- and eventually amino acids that enter the bloodstream and are sent to bodily tissues and muscles. Supplementing certain digestive enzymes, specifically 5 g of niger or Aspergillus oryzae at the time of protein consumption, can help boost the absorption of protein by nearly 100 percent. Consult your doctor before trying digestive enzyme supplements.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/4...reak-down-protein-in-your-body/#ixzz2GYrSB3R1

Anyone here have a first hand experience with this? Sounds a lil to good to be true.

The substances in your body that do all the digesting of proteins are the digestive enzymes, which break down the protein into smaller peptides -- and eventually amino acids that enter the bloodstream and are sent to bodily tissues and muscles. Supplementing certain digestive enzymes, specifically 5 g of niger or Aspergillus oryzae at the time of protein consumption, can help boost the absorption of protein by nearly 100 percent. Consult your doctor before trying digestive enzyme supplements.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/4...reak-down-protein-in-your-body/#ixzz2GYrSB3R1

Anyone here have a first hand experience with this? Sounds a lil to good to be true.
Watch for it to start popping up in a lot of protein supplements. Aminogen was touted as a similar thing a few years ago. I never noticed a difference in gains, stomach discomfort or the like when taking protein products with digestive aids or taking digestive aids like aminogen seperately. I do not have first hand experience with aspergillus oryzae, so I would be hesitant to say if the product works as described. Given the fact that it's a fermenting agent, I would say it has some plausibility as would any other probiotic. Just keep in mind that there have been several new strains of gut microbes and fermenting agents that have popped up over the years that show a lot of promise, yet none have made the nightly news ;).

Back