• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bum Gear

parabellum

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok guys..... Question. I wasn't sure about some gear I got from what I was told very reliable. So oooooo I took a Testosterone Propionate 200mg put it in my freezer for 3 hours, took it out, the only thing that happened was it got some what thick, but when I took it out of the freezer it thined out pretty quick and went back to normal? That tells me it's oil and alcohol. ...... or am I wrong? Any input gentleman?

Asylum

Not 100% sure... But I believe the freezer test has been proven to be unreliable. Certain solvents and benzoyl bentonate (I believe ) can keep it from crashing in the freezer.
i might be wrong..
best

Why in the hell would you put your gear in the freezer?!?!?

If you're that unsure about your supplier, its time to switch labs! Blood tests are the #1 way to judge the quality of your goods...

Oh man, the old thread with the guy drinking and freezing his gear was classic.

The best part was him telling me I was the idiot.

ASF can be very entertaining.

I store my gear in my glutes and then I see if I can lift heavy things......

Only one way to be sure brotha and that is a blood test. If you have even the slightest exp with aas you should know if it has hormone in it by the way your body is reacting/ responding.

You can actually smell the harmone in it by squirting on the top of your hand and even tasting it...

idk..given that you randomly called me a whore on imf..I'm not that inclined to help you out here..

:coffee:

Get Shredded!
I sent a pack of AY gear to myself where I was working. The pack dat our side in 20 below weather.for 6 Hours. I looked at it soon as it got in the house. No crash no.crystals nothing and I can guarantee you my gear is legit.

I had to screen shot this don't no how to link it with taptalk. Pretty interesting stuff

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421335426639.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421335426639.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 22
I had to screen shot this don't no how to link it with taptalk. Pretty interesting stuff
like stated above those tests just simply test for any presence of said chemical, could be severely under dosed.

to the OP if your shooting 200mgs of prop, just gonna assume your starting your cycle with the prop, you would know within a matter of days if its legit, you would def feel a difference very soon

Back