• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help ? Women, Var and cycle length

Mrsrobinson

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Guys ! Could use some help.
Seen a lot of differing opinions on cycle lengths of Var for the ladies. 6, 8, 10, 12 weeks...... if "someone" was running a cycle and didn't have to have any concerns about the menstrual end of things and was not having any negative side effects would it be reasonable to run it longer ? and opinions/recommendations on support supps? taking supps for liver & cholesterol, but would like to not have to swallow 3,000 pills every day ;) any advice is VERY appreciated !!!!

Ive seen women run var for upwards of 6mths without a break...i don't know that I'd recommend it..

8-12 weeks is pretty standards at 5-20mg a day

Thank you Sheri !!!! In your opinion is would milk thistle be sufficient or is there a good support supplement that would be better ?

I put my girlfriend on var many times start off with 10mg work your way up to 20mg if you split doses that's even better 10mg in the morning another 10mg about 6 hrs later and yes it will mess with your menstrual cycle. As far as cycle support anavar is one of the most mild and friendly steroids with minimal side effects using milk thistle is great for liver support also some fish oil pills for cholesterol support and a multi vitamin eat healthy gets lots of cardio......and one more thing make sure your anavar comes from a trusted source you don't want to find yourself swallowing anything but anavar...happy cycling

Thank you Sheri !!!! In your opinion is would milk thistle be sufficient or is there a good support supplement that would be better ?
NAC and tudca (never used tudca personally though)

NAC and tudca (never used tudca personally though)

NAC, n-acetylcysteine ? knew it was a great antioxidant, never thought of for this particular issue. THANKS !!!!! :) looks like I might have to add this to the line up. Appreciate it !

NAC, n-acetylcysteine ? knew it was a great antioxidant, never thought of for this particular issue. THANKS !!!!! :) looks like I might have to add this to the line up. Appreciate it !
You're very welcome!

I put my girlfriend on var many times start off with 10mg work your way up to 20mg if you split doses that's even better 10mg in the morning another 10mg about 6 hrs later and yes it will mess with your menstrual cycle. As far as cycle support anavar is one of the most mild and friendly steroids with minimal side effects using milk thistle is great for liver support also some fish oil pills for cholesterol support and a multi vitamin eat healthy gets lots of cardio......and one more thing make sure your anavar comes from a trusted source you don't want to find yourself swallowing anything but anavar...happy cycling
Thanks Big V ! Like your advice, the last bit...... workin on that one ;)

IML Gear Cream!
My wife finished up an 8 week cycle of var about 8 weeks ago. She's getting ready to hit another 8 week run here very shortly. I tried to talk her into running it for 12 weeks but she wouldn't go for it. She did 10mg/day and saw good results with no sides. Her strength increased noticeably and she got visibly leaner on it. Anavar is such a mild steroid I feel liver support is not necessary, but it couldn't hurt either. At the dosage necessary for women, I wouldn't hesitate to run anavar for several months at a time.

My girlfriend has been running alpha pharm var for 2 months now the only side effects is her face is a little broken out and not really having a period but other than that she is good and getting some great results.. she is gonna run it for another month..

My girlfriend has been running alpha pharm var for 2 months now the only side effects is her face is a little broken out and not really having a period but other than that she is good and getting some great results.. she is gonna run it for another month..
is she doing 10mg a day ? The period isn't an issue for me ;) I don't get one anymore YAAAAY. I've been going for 7 weeks now, sounds about the same. Only thing I've noticed so far is a little oilier skin (I live in a damn desert so that's ok). Do you mind my asking, is she planning another ? I feel so outstanding, taking a break is making me bummed so wanted to see how long some of the other gals are going with it.

Yeah she is running 10mg a day 5mgs in the am and 5mgs in the pm.. she is gonna go another month maybe a little longer but not much.. she is definitely planning another cycle after this she has some comps she is wanting to compete in this spring and summer... to get the most out of the next cycle you need to let your body recover

My wife finished up an 8 week cycle of var about 8 weeks ago. She's getting ready to hit another 8 week run here very shortly. I tried to talk her into running it for 12 weeks but she wouldn't go for it. She did 10mg/day and saw good results with no sides. Her strength increased noticeably and she got visibly leaner on it. Anavar is such a mild steroid I feel liver support is not necessary, but it couldn't hurt either. At the dosage necessary for women, I wouldn't hesitate to run anavar for several months at a time.
Thanks Toureg :) I'm trying to add muscle, but good to know it will help with the "fluff" when it's time to head in that direction. I take milk thistle and omegas anyway (cant hurt, I'm in my 40's) but wanted to be certain I wasn't missing something

My girlfriends strength has increased a good bit in the last month she also has added some nice mass and lost body fat but her diet is very strict and she trains harder than most guys...lol

I missed this until now..var is very mild as mentioned..milk thistle is good however to make sure your liver stays clean...
However if you have any ragweed allergies something like nac would be a better choice....and milk thistle can cause headaches in high doses..so like anything else ymmv

My girlfriends strength has increased a good bit in the last month she also has added some nice mass and lost body fat but her diet is very strict and she trains harder than most guys...lol

That's good to know :) the strength is what I'm after, I just stalled :( Now you've got my little ole mind whirling LOL, might have to tighten up the diet and see where I'm at. Leaving the "fluff" alone and just working on building up some size has been REALLY hard. Ive always been slender (except for preggo ;)) and wrapping my female mind around bigger has been a trip. Sounds like she has been able to do both, might have to shake things up around here and see how it goes. Sounds like she has good support, a lucky girl

My Mrs cruises on 10mg and cycles on 50mg normally. Currently 60mg ed. If having children isnt a concern then the sky is the limit. This isnt a concern for my wife. If it is for you then keep it 8-12 weeks. Use whatever dose you decide over and over until it stops working then raise it. My wife uses dandelion root only and has zero liver issues. I think shes been on var for at least 8-10mos iirc.

I missed this until now..var is very mild as mentioned..milk thistle is good however to make sure your liver stays clean...
However if you have any ragweed allergies something like nac would be a better choice....and milk thistle can cause headaches in high doses..so like anything else ymmv

I must disagree with you. Milk thistle blocks androgen receptors. Liv-52 or dandelion root would be much better.

Get Shredded!
She started lifting alot heavier and started working out with me some also... diet, lifting heavy, 20-30 minutes cardio daily with some good anavar has done wonders for her... I'm proud of her

Good thread.. My girl messed with what she thought was Var about 5 years ago, she kinda "puffed" up at only 5mg/day. I honestly believe it was Tbol as the other sides she got were not so good, mainly being the added growth of very small amount of facial hair, more like a few hairs here and there under her chin, and along her cheek bone, and the real kicker is that I think it severely messed with her thyroid as she's battling hypothyroid issues for the past couple years now. Point to this post is to research and trust your source.

Thanks Sheri ! An interesting piece of info there. I haven't had any issues I can pin down but hubs has been having headaches, which he NEVER gets, wonder if that could be the culprit. Thanks for sharing :)

Good thread.. My girl messed with what she thought was Var about 5 years ago, she kinda "puffed" up at only 5mg/day. I honestly believe it was Tbol as the other sides she got were not so good, mainly being the added growth of very small amount of facial hair, more like a few hairs here and there under her chin, and along her cheek bone, and the real kicker is that I think it severely messed with her thyroid as she's battling hypothyroid issues for the past couple years now. Point to this post is to research and trust your source.

thyroid disorder could have very well been what actually puffed her up..facial edema is a strong sign of hypothyroidism

dbol tends to make one puffy...tbol doesnt personally affect me at all negatively

Crap ! that's not good ! I was more concerned about growing a weeiner ;) LOL, but messing up a problematic thyroid is not ok. I'm learning this the hard way about the source. First batch I got I'm pretty certain was anadrol. Live and learn, it wasn't someone I've had any contact with here, but if I had been on this board at that point I never would have gone there. What I ended up with I think is ok, but I sure as hell am paying a lot more attention to where I go from here out.

My Mrs cruises on 10mg and cycles on 50mg normally. Currently 60mg ed. If having children isnt a concern then the sky is the limit. This isnt a concern for my wife. If it is for you then keep it 8-12 weeks. Use whatever dose you decide over and over until it stops working then raise it. My wife uses dandelion root only and has zero liver issues. I think shes been on var for at least 8-10mos iirc.

My baby making days are OVER. I don't have the monthly visitor anymore - YAY ;) so the reproduction thing is the big issue here as far as a longer cycle ? use the dandelion tea for bloat sometimes, but I would assume your talking about the pills yes ? Thanks for the info ! you all are giving me a lot to think on, I really appreciate the help.

Crap ! that's not good ! I was more concerned about growing a weeiner ;) LOL, but messing up a problematic thyroid is not ok. I'm learning this the hard way about the source. First batch I got I'm pretty certain was anadrol. Live and learn, it wasn't someone I've had any contact with here, but if I had been on this board at that point I never would have gone there. What I ended up with I think is ok, but I sure as hell am paying a lot more attention to where I go from here out.

Someone say little wiener?

My baby making days are OVER. I don't have the monthly visitor anymore - YAY ;) so the reproduction thing is the big issue here as far as a longer cycle ? use the dandelion tea for bloat sometimes, but I would assume your talking about the pills yes ? Thanks for the info ! you all are giving me a lot to think on, I really appreciate the help.

Younger girls can experience fertility issues with prolonged or heavy aas use. It wasnt an issue when my mrs got started so I never really educated myself too much on it. If babies arent an issue then I would do a MINIMUM 12 week cycle. Run 10mg if you like but honestly have enough on hand to taper up a little if you need to. My mrs ended up at 20mg by the end of her first cycle. Blood work showed that 10mg is little more than HRT for her. hence why she cruises on 10mg. To be fair though she is like a horse with meds, AAS, ect....she needs two 800mg motrin to do the job that I would need 800mg for. Kinda like that with AAS. 15mg of short ester test MWF on top of 50mg var ED wasnt a big deal for her.
Yes on the pills for dandelion root. 2-3 ED.

Anadrol would likely have given you some very shitty sides. Not sure about Tbol. Dbol, however my mrs had some that was supposed to be var. Took two weeks to figure it out. Her resting heart rate was like 100 and she felt like total dog shit the whole time. Oh, and BTW.....there's nothing wrong with some healthy "feminine enlargement" .

Back