• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How do you become a rep?

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I could lie and tell people how to get jacked for beach season without lifting.

discuss

That's awesome :) I was actually a rep on here for a sponsor so long ago I don't even remember who it was. They're not on here any more if that tells you anything. Being a rep can be a pain in the ass especially if you're honest and won't lie to people....sponsors don't like that. I have been approached by a few but after I tell them I'm not going to scam anyone and I'll blow them up on open forums that was the end of the discussion

That's awesome :) I was actually a rep on here for a sponsor so long ago I don't even remember who it was. They're not on here any more if that tells you anything. Being a rep can be a pain in the ass especially if you're honest and won't lie to people....sponsors don't like that. I have been approached by a few but after I tell them I'm not going to scam anyone and I'll blow them up on open forums that was the end of the discussion

Was wondering who you rep for. You are still listed as a board rep under your name. You probably should contact Heavy to get that changed since you don't actually rep anymore.

I have repped for a bunch of different companies......some have made me look like idiots because they scammed everyone, including me...i'd estimate half of sponsors end up taking peoples money.....i think its bc kids start a business and start making money, and then spend it instead of buying more supplies, and then get so far behind they just close up shop........

You have to be good with your mouth....or at least your fingers

How do you become a rep?

images

images

images

Back