• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

prami vs caber

Caber is faked ALOT. Unless you can get pharma grade caber I would stick with prami.

Ive gotten fake pharm grade from a source on here. Just go with IMR prami. It works.

First cap of caber made me feel very ill and very wrong for a few hours. After that, no nothing. My dick loves caber too. NPP does not effect me. But deca.....I MUST have caber or my dick just doesnt care. <<No matter my AI dose.

Prami also causes a GH release. If you take prami, take it an hour before you want to be asleep and wait for it to make you want to sleep.

It's affect on sleep is weird, it might take a few tries for you to sleep well on it.

Don't take it during the day

Prami a lot easier to come by . I can vouch for the nausea . Started on .30 on a 1 ml measuring syringe. By the way I like these better than the dropper. Worked my way up to around .50. Like the guys said , an hour or so before bed.

On IMR liquid prami for 6 weeks now .2-.4mg is range for me, any more and too much nausea. Makes me sleepy an hr after taken so like dosing 1-2 hrs before bed

Im looking to run my first tren cycle. Would it be safe to run adex and prami at the same time? Adex and prami will definitely be through imr.

Last edited:
Im looking to run my first tren cycle. Would it be safe to run adex and prami at the same time? Adex and prami will definitely be through imr.

yeah I'm running both now, you need an AI to control estrogen depending on what compounds using

IML Gear Cream!
On IMR liquid prami for 6 weeks now .2-.4mg is range for me, any more and too much nausea. Makes me sleepy an hr after taken so like dosing 1-2 hrs before bed

REHH, Is this a daily dose? (.2 - .4)

REHH, Is this a daily dose? (.2 - .4)

Yeah ED. Although I've heard of people taking EOD in the research I've done most people seem to be ED. I have missed a few days here and there and didn't really notice any difference.

if you take too much the nausea is what will hit you first followed by the sleepiness. 30 min nausea, 1hr sleepy. nausea last for 20 to 30 minutes.

it does seem to have helped the sexual function quite a bit. I will run it in the future any time using a compound that increases prolactin, seems to do the job well.

Last edited:
Week
1-12 500 mg test c p/w
1-12 800 mg eq p/w
12-16 200 mg test prop
12-16 400 tren ace

1-16 adex .5 eod
12-16 may throw in the prami

Then Pct

Does Prami effect your E2 at all?

Do you have to dial it in like an AI?

If you over do it, other than nausea does it bother you?

It does not effect e2. Yes you do have to dial it in. Everyone is different. For me it took me almost 2 weeks to work up to .3mg per day because it makes me sick. Contrary to popular bro science prolactin does not cause gyno. Prolactin can take the test in your body and convert it to estro causing gyno. Keeping your e2 in check is the most important thing. High prolactin will cause leaky nips,low libido,lethargy. Prami is your best bet unless you can get a script for caber.

Yeah ED. Although I've heard of people taking EOD in the research I've done most people seem to be ED. I have missed a few days here and there and didn't really notice any difference.

if you take too much the nausea is what will hit you first followed by the sleepiness. 30 min nausea, 1hr sleepy. nausea last for 20 to 30 minutes.

it does seem to have helped the sexual function quite a bit. I will run it in the future any time using a compound that increases prolactin, seems to do the job well.

Thanks for the info, REHH. I'm dipping my toes into the Tren pool for the first time. I've got some Caber, but popular opinion says that a lot of it is fake, so I decided to buy Prami from IMR, which I trust. I found plenty of info about the Caber and it seems that people take it about twice a week. I wasn't sure about the Prami. I had read different things. It helps to get advice from someone who's already taking it. Thanks for the tip about the nausea and sleepiness. I've read that it's best to ramp up the dose, so I'll start out slowly. I started the Tren yesterday and I"ll add the Prami tomorrow night.

Thanks again.

Back