• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cycle

lolsauce

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, so here is my story.

I am 20 years old and currently on my first cycle( I know I am young and stuff you don't have to tell me , I have done my research and decided to go forth). My first cycle is 400 mg test-e /week for 16 weeks. Currently on my 12th week. So I have been prepping up for a show which is in April, but I really didn't time my cycle right because my cycle finishes on the 12th of February , leaving me at 7 weeks off cycle before the show. My coaches suggested that I extend my cycle 5.5 weeks and take winnie to cut down. Problem is I don't want to extend my cycle because I know I am already young, and I don't want to mess up my endocrine system, leaving me with problems or possible TRT (Even with proper PCT) because screwed up my hormones. So my question is, Should I go forth with the show? Because if I do, that means I can'teat more or train heavier off cycle because I'm cutting down so I will probably lose all my gains I have made, Put on about 14 lbs so far. My coach said I would probably weigh in at 155 on stage. I am currently 180 5'6 and pretty lean at the moment.

Suggestions?

Back