• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AMA LABS.....my thoughts

faceman35

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So i thought I would post this as it might be helpful for someone.
I have had a source i have used for a few years now. However they were closed for december and january. Since I didnt want to wait I checked on here and went with AMA. I am always nervous about trying a new source especially when I have been using the same one for years.
So I got their test prop. It arrived in good time and great customer service. I ordered for both me and a friend. Its his only second cycle and his last one was like 9 years ago.
So anyways we were 6 days in and he called me and told me he already felt it and his pumps were insane I laughed and told him that was a placebo affect and told him he had a little more time before that would happen. So i went to the gym the next day and weighed 3 pounds heavier (i am cutting) and my pumps were insane! He was right.
I will testify that AMA is a SOLID source! Good product, good customer service, good transit time, and would definitely recommend.
And no I am in no affiliated with them. lol

Have used there gear and was very pleased with quality and service, i felt the same way when trying a new source, but have no complaints good quality! Enjoy!!

So i thought I would post this as it might be helpful for someone.
I have had a source i have used for a few years now. However they were closed for december and january. Since I didnt want to wait I checked on here and went with AMA. I am always nervous about trying a new source especially when I have been using the same one for years.
So I got their test prop. It arrived in good time and great customer service. I ordered for both me and a friend. Its his only second cycle and his last one was like 9 years ago.
So anyways we were 6 days in and he called me and told me he already felt it and his pumps were insane I laughed and told him that was a placebo affect and told him he had a little more time before that would happen. So i went to the gym the next day and weighed 3 pounds heavier (i am cutting) and my pumps were insane! He was right.
I will testify that AMA is a SOLID source! Good product, good customer service, good transit time, and would definitely recommend.
And no I am in no affiliated with them. lol

I meant to say "i am in no way affiliated with them"

Glad your happy bro and thanks for the support.

Yeah doing some research. Been hearing alot of good reviews. Cant wAit until orals are in stock. They will gain my buisness

- - - Updated - - -

This would be my very first cycle of gear

Back