• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

napsgear?

I recently ordered form Naps. There gear and ancillaries seem gtg, although I have not done blood work as of yet to back this up. Shipping was just shy of three weeks.

Dude, naps is the worst. Not only is there t/a terrible if and when the gear shows up its only good for salad dressing. Id rather go natty then deal with naps, fuk that

I recently ordered form Naps. There gear and ancillaries seem gtg, although I have not done blood work as of yet to back this up. Shipping was just shy of xxxx.

raedel: please do not post shipping times

Naps has never done me wrong and their products are great. Check the product of the week and see what kind of deals u can get

Slow shipping and some of the labs they sell are underdosed accept for that yeah they usually do deliver and you will get acceptable gear if you do your research and choose the lab well.

I know I will never order from naps again after my experience with them.

TA was so slow I started to question is my stuff was even coming. Var was beyond underdosed.

Never again!

IML Gear Cream!
I wouldn't mess with them. Far too many horror stories

With that said, I have no personal experience with them. I just personally know guys who went though the ringer with them for lots of $$

i order vermodje on naps looks gtg but i gotta do some blood work in 3 weeks

I think I am horror story waiting to happen... I ordered from Naps last Month in early March. And one month later I was that the products that I ordered were still NOT in stock... after complaining about this Naps sent me a FAKE tracking number and said order was shipped. They are probably trying to buy more time but awful service. DO NOT USE NAPS!

Hit and miss IMO. I've heard all kinds of horror stories but then I've also heard a lot of positive shit too. I use them for clen,t3, prop and such... the notion that all of their gear is crap is just nonsense. some of the shit they sell such as Geneza and Pharmacom brands are considered very clean gear, and very popular even amongst the folks in this forum. other products there are crap I've never heard of and will never try. They always take 3 weeks for me. I get that others don’t have the same experience, and that isn’t weird. Naps is a huge distributer and the likelihood that everyone would have just an epic experience would be impossible.

So I guess what I'm saying here is use at your own risk. Bottom line is when investing in clandestine activities, you run a gamble. Don't spend what you cannot afford to loose. They just always worked for me.

Hit and miss IMO. I've heard all kinds of horror stories but then I've also heard a lot of positive shit too. I use them for clen,t3, prop and such... the notion that all of their gear is crap is just nonsense. some of the shit they sell such as Geneza and Pharmacom brands are considered very clean gear, and very popular even amongst the folks in this forum. other products there are crap I've never heard of and will never try. They always take 3 weeks for me. I get that others don’t have the same experience, and that isn’t weird. Naps is a huge distributer and the likelihood that everyone would have just an epic experience would be impossible.

So I guess what I'm saying here is use at your own risk. Bottom line is when investing in clandestine activities, you run a gamble. Don't spend what you cannot afford to loose. They just always worked for me.

We’ll talk about missing lol it’s only a 3yr old thread. Relax it’s a “Netflix and Shill” night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m using their geneza and it’s legit great stuff and I’m not getting any discount for this comment Haha

Back