• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

4 week test c cycle? Hoping to make decision today. Please help

JMB1911

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Quick history.

41 years old. On trt. Done one cycle of test c is all.

ive been sick and missed about 5-6 weeks of workouts and lost a lot of gains.

Planning on on doing second cycle soon, but finances won't allow for a few more months or so. Been off my first cycle for over three months.

I do have enough test c and ai left over for maybe a 4-5 week run.

Any reason not to? It seems like it would really help me to get back into things. After short blast id go back to trt dose until I can hit my second full blown cycle.

Thanks.

Test C will just be kicking in good at 4 weeks. Recommend, at minimum, 10 weeks.

4 week test c cycle is mostly a waste . I mean if you want it won't hurt anything but the cyp ester is too long to make a 4 week cycle very productive . the only thing you could do is front load the test the first week to get you to elevated somewhat stable levels quicker . I mean if you lost some gains nothing says you can't make that back up natty especially with muscle memory as you already had that muscle before . It amazes me how guys think you can't make any gains naturally . But really if you already have enough test for 4 weeks another vial could get you to 10 weeks and some more AI , bingo . A test cycle is very affordable .

Yeah bro, find a lab that has no minimum and grab a bottle of test when you get the chance. You would be gtg for a little while anyway.

Thanks guys, I think I will just stay on my TRT dose and keep eating and lifting. I thought it might be worth it because I had it sitting around, but sounds like it isn't really.

Quick history.

41 years old. On trt. Done one cycle of test c is all.

ive been sick and missed about 5-6 weeks of workouts and lost a lot of gains.

Planning on on doing second cycle soon, but finances won't allow for a few more months or so. Been off my first cycle for over three months.

I do have enough test c and ai left over for maybe a 4-5 week run.

Any reason not to? It seems like it would really help me to get back into things. After short blast id go back to trt dose until I can hit my second full blown cycle.

Thanks.

I agree with these guys. 4 weeks is a pointless test c cycle, it will just be really kicking in around week 3...

Back