• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

RC labs

WhoDat1327

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just want to know if anyone has had a bad experience with RC? I have always ordered through MFL and they have been awesome but lately they are out of stock on most things I need. I've never really had anything to worry about with them because they are domestic. RC is coming from Asia and the whole customs thing makes me nervous. NO RC REPS PLEASE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never seen source checking forums... How do you get there?

No I requested an order and the money is to be sent to China.

I found the source checking forums too... Thanks Take it

You're uninformed. You should have just asked.

They are US domestic. I have ordered from them twice. The first one came fast. The second one I'm still waiting for. But all in all good guys to deal with.

Asia? You trollin' bro?

No shit

These guys are domestic and will have your stuff quick. My body didn't agree with the carrier oil in test e but it worked. Many if not most didn't have any issue with pip but my body is sensitive. They have great cs and are good dudes.

Not sponsored by them at all, just posting the truth.

This isn't my first rodeo bruh... This is my first time with this sponsor and when I put in an order they told me to wire the money to China... I came here to ask opinions from people who have ordered before. I just didn't want to order from a sponsor that was shipping from over seas.

Contact one of their reps through pm and they can clear that up for you... No worries with RC I've gotten multiple packs from them and very quick!!!

Not sure how you contacted a Rep, or placed an order but they're not located in China. PM Montego1 he has never let me down, and either has RC!

I cant complain about thier prices, comminication, or shipping times. And word is they got thier PIP taken care of so they are a good source in my book.
MOFRO82- good looking dog

Just put in my order... Appreciate yall getting my mind right

Back