• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Lady here

Mrsrobinson

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi All, New Lady to the board here. Been lurking for a while and decided to jump on in. Lifting off and on for years, pretty consistent the last few, but feel like I've hit a bit of a plateau and not gaining the size I wanted. After a lot of research and contemplating, decided to join the "dark side". Hubs uses "enhancements" with good results, just not to familiar with the female side of things, so I am trying to learn as much as I can. Just trying to put on muscle at this point, not too worried about the "fluff" just yet. Like the no BS way this board goes and am looking to learn from all the experience to be found here. Thanks!!!

Welcome to asf

Welcome to board!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh... & welcome :)

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Wow, warm welcome ! Thank you guys ! trying to utilize the good ole search button before I throw out too many dumb questions ;)

Welcome!

Welcome, You will find all kinds of good information here. If you ever have questions feel free to ask.

Thank you guys! I have plenty of questions, need to start a new thread for that though, Yes?

Back