• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My weekend progress

Progress

Man Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I did a real stupid move.... the actual pictures from last night I was moving to a new hidden folder and I accidentally deleted them!!!! Stupid bone head move on my part. This pic pretty much sums up last night's events. My cock is tired....
IMG_20141124_104122-1_zpswxdhwgqp.jpg

You fucking win life. 👏
I'm even jealous.

Lol, thanks Littlelady. I must say the 3 of us were pleased several times that night. We all slept good. That much cardio might affect my current bulk lol

You might think I'm jealous, and you'd be right. Change your name to "Winning!" you bastard.

Lol, thanks Littlelady. I must say the 3 of us were pleased several times that night. We all slept good. That much cardio might affect my current bulk lol
:). You just grabbing random chick's each weekend or do you have a really cool woman?

:). You just grabbing random chick's each weekend or do you have a really cool woman?

Both. It just kind of happens.... females always go out with friends, never alone. So I just ended up figuring out why just talk to one. Make them both smile, have a good time, and things just happen. If it doesn't happen no biggie, still had a good time.

*** where are my rep comments for the ASF sign lol

Last edited:
^^ this...

and you might be the guy IMR's buy 3 get the fourth free was made for..just sayin

^^ this...

and you might be the guy IMR's buy 3 get the fourth free was made for..just sayin

Send me some.... I will give it a go. I can give real feedback lol

No reality show for me, I don't have enough drama for that. Honestly I stay pretty quiet about my stuff and don't show people I know any pics. My boys know when we go out I always end up leaving them and why lol

Last edited:
Lol.... here is another picture. Some 1 on 1 action the next day. Blurred my chest/shoulder/ribs out since I have identifying tats there.

2015-01-11%2022.21.06_zpsfiafgmv4.jpg

the deleted initial pic, I DID SEE, and was the icing on the cake....livin large brother!!

Asshole. I love Frau Krampus and have no inclination on other pussy but I can still be jealous right?

The blue is me, the one talking about the chair is a gf, and the bottom two is a friend of hers. I asked them when we go out how much fun they want to have 1-10 lol

2015-01-12%2017.59.52_zps3quwtdh5.png

Might need to bump up my cruise dose lol

Back