• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Oral Cycle??

Brick Crusher

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Newbie Question to AAS
Are Oral cycles effective as Inject cycles? For someone doesn't that like needles. What are the up's and downs going with a Oral cycles?

This has been gone over MANY times brother. If you can't pin yourself you can't use Aas! Simple as that. All Orals will shut down your natural test production and then when you stop taking them you have to try and re start natural production. But, in order to grow you need test bro, that's what makes you a man. Orals are good as an add on to a cycle. But not as a stand alone. You will gain a bunch of water weight and think your huge and then the moment you stop taking it, you will shrink in a matter of days. If your afraid of needles this lifestyle isn't for you brother. Not trying to be a dick man but certain questions are better for google, not because we don't want to help but because you will get your answer quicker and not get flamed for asking a dumb question.

There isn't any upside to oral cycles if your a male PERIOD!

All oral steroids shut down natural testosterone production. Men NEED testosterone to function properly. If you don't like needles then AAS are not for you.

/thread

Edit bobber beat me by a few seconds

Pinning is not so bad in my early day's I thought I would hurt myself but never got hurt....I've seen a few guy's run oral only cycles but it is not advisable pinning is the way to go!

Like an idiot I did two oral only cycles. You will build some pretty damn good strength while on it, but most will go away. I would say I kept 50% of my gains which is a very rough estimate.

I'm on test now and after 6 weeks I'm about as strong as I've ever been on oral a with another 6 weeks to go in the cycle.

Just go for a test cycle. After the first few pins it's like butter man. The first one does suck though, just shaky as shit.

My opinion based on my experience, don't waste the time on orals only. You won't keep much, there are more sides, and the feeling of test will make you want to lift every day unlike orals where you have to push hard just to get in the gym.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was afraid to pin myself when I first started. Once you get over it once or twice you are good to go. The needles are actually quite small and since its going into muscle I personally think a bee sting hurts worse.

You have to run some form of testosterone in any cycle that you run.

Listen to these guys.
I hate needles to but I grew a pair of atrophied balls and pinned myself.
Seriously its not bad after you get over the first time jitters.

Start with a peptide and SubQ or vitamin shots in a insulin needle if you are scared of needles.... That's a good way to see how easy they are

Depends on the oil i use 22g on legs and buttucks and 23 on delts biceps and calfs..

Back