• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Switching compounds mid cycle

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wondering what effect it would have to mix up compounds like mast, EQ and Tren. I'm currently running 250 test, 600 tren 600 mast. I just hit week 4 and I'm considering switching out the mast with EQ and the tren with npp for 4 weeks then going back to the tren and mast for the last 4 weeks. Good or bad idea? I'm just recomping btw.

I think switching compounds keeps your body guessing and is something different for receptors to feed on. I saw an article not long ago I think it was piana who suggests switching compounds entirely like every 4 weeks during cycle. I personally like to run tren test base but switch orals and bump oil doses in 4 week shifts also add compounds like mast, EQ,or deca depending. All my cycles start as bulk but finish up cut, due to compound switching. I dunno though, diff strokes for diff folks.

Which esters of tren and mast are you running? This in my opinion would make a big difference as to if it is too early to switch compounds up. Also switching to such a long estered compound like EQ for 4 weeks is a total waste IMO. Even the cyp version of bold needs to be run for at least 10 week to see decent results. I like the idea of switching things up but unless there are all short esters (Acetate, prop) it doesn't make any sense to me to change every 4 weeks.

agreeing about EQ being a waste for 4 weeks, if you feel like switching out tren and npp go for it but on a shorter cycle i would still feel like i'm wasting full blood saturation time.

Switching out for EQ that won't kick in for awhile and the tren for NPP for four weeks? Nuttz, whatcha thinkin brah

Switching out for EQ that won't kick in for awhile and the tren for NPP for four weeks? Nuttz, whatcha thinkin brah

The trensomnia is killing me this time around, kant slepe gud

agreeing about EQ being a waste for 4 weeks, if you feel like switching out tren and npp go for it but on a shorter cycle i would still feel like i'm wasting full blood saturation time.
This.... I switch orals up and bump doses of already saturated compounds but if the tren is a problem you could switch tren with npp... If saturation time is a problem start npp and taper off tren. First week may be intense but you'll stay saturated or should.

OP..your idea of the EQ switch etc doesn't make much sense...but that got covered...like one poster said 4 week switches are great if its short ester switches...long not so great...

If your ready for a Tren break or to lessen the androgen side of a cycle and have a end date...try taking a break...so run the test at 300-400mg ew and drop the other compounds for 2 weeks..maybe 3...then jump back into the Tren/Mast tell the end..

During the break I would use some igf- lr3 pwo and a milder lower mid dose of var or maybe tbol....but drop the oral when you get back in the Tren/Mast....

Sometimes a little break is all ya need..

I switch up compounds after about 12-15 weeks (long esters). I think it's a good idea and I have made good progress doing it.

IML Gear Cream!
I like switching up things dose , compounds but at about the 8 - 10 week mark depending what I am running . To me you have to be on something long enough for it to get going and do it's thing before changing or your just confusing your body in a hap hazzard way that is not productive .

OP..your idea of the EQ switch etc doesn't make much sense...but that got covered...like one poster said 4 week switches are great if its short ester switches...long not so great...

If your ready for a Tren break or to lessen the androgen side of a cycle and have a end date...try taking a break...so run the test at 300-400mg ew and drop the other compounds for 2 weeks..maybe 3...then jump back into the Tren/Mast tell the end..

During the break I would use some igf- lr3 pwo and a milder lower mid dose of var or maybe tbol....but drop the oral when you get back in the Tren/Mast....

Sometimes a little break is all ya need..

This 100%. I also like to start with npp and then switch to tren. But if tren is your issue then stick with what s2h laid out or simply switch tren to npp.

Yeah I don't miss it last summer, not one fucking bit. How much npp do you have?

Not much. Enough to last me about 4 weeks lol.

i am on all long esters currently.

i might just suck it up and keep going. I'm not sleeping but I am making way better gains then I made on my last tren run.

last night I slept about 1 hour which was filled with nightmares about my wedding going horribly wrong. (It's not for another year and a half lolz)

why does long ester tren kick in so quick? I was having these issues at week 2

Suck it up and keep going. The gains outweigh the cons, every time.

I like switching up things dose , compounds but at about the 8 - 10 week mark depending what I am running . To me you have to be on something long enough for it to get going and do it's thing before changing or your just confusing your body in a hap hazzard way that is not productive .

I agree with this. I see guys half assing cycles because they didn't order enough stuff or are trying to work in freebies or leftovers.

If I have an extra vial or 2, I don't squeeze it in my current cycle. I hold on to it till the next time I need it.

To the OP, you mention tren is harder on you this time than previous tren cycles. Is this a new source for tren? It could very well be this tren is more properly dosed than previous tren and you are now feeling effects of 600mg tren a week.

I know 600mg a week would be way more than what I am used to running.

To the OP, you mention tren is harder on you this time than previous tren cycles. Is this a new source for tren? It could very well be this tren is more properly dosed than previous tren and you are now feeling effects of 600mg tren a week.

I know 600mg a week would be way more than what I am used to running.

lol yup.

my previous experience was with Olympus (probably trash) now I'm using pharmalogic

its so hard to back off with long esters, I keep telling myself just wait a few more days and maybe it'll get better then 2 weeks later I'm still on the same dose lol

Do tren sides get better for anyone? For me they multiply as the sleep deficit builds.

Do tren sides get better for anyone? For me they multiply as the sleep deficit builds.
I don't think mine get better. I get used to being tired though. This time around I feel twice as shitty though.

If you want to continue the tren cycle maybe you can back it down to 400mg and see how that works. In my experience it is better to start low and up the dose depending on how I respond.

Back