• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Question

I used to use ephedrine. Then I went to clenbuterol for pre-workout (did not take it any other time, just as a stimulant for training days). But now just using coffee. Problem with pre-workout stuff for me is that I get used to them and then they stop working. Then I have to go off for awhile, and when I do my workouts kinda feel like crap.

2 shots espresso, 1 tbs organic raw honey, scoop protein powder, skim milk 2 ice cubes................shaken, not stirred

1 tbs organic raw honey, scoop protein powder-post

25 G protein and 200mg caffeine. I was using nos blast concentrate and got great pumps. I actually get better pumps now from var 50 mg daily and the 200mg caffeine

I never have used any pre workout but something my dad always did was peanut butter and honey on one piece of wheat bread about 30 minutes before the gym. Not sure if you can classify it a pre-workout or not tho

Normally a black cup of coffee. But I got ahold of some C4 last week so I've been throwing it in. Like the above poster, I get used to them fast

I'm sure the op is looking for powder stuff that makes your face tingle and makes you feel like you can bench volvo's........
Lots to choose from
My choices were....JYM, BULLNOX, C4 AND YES, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM YOU GET USE TO FAIRLY QUICK AND THEY DO VERY LITTLE USUALLY IN ABOUT A WEEK OR TWO

That's why I stick to the basics, without the tingle in my head

Back