• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TNE Blend

CodeSlinger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm back after a hiatus and discovered my old source is gone and there are a lot of new faces. Who carries TNE Blend and/or TNE at 100mg or more ?

Lol, Tren is some potent stuff but it always caused me a lot of side effects. I see you carry both Tren Base and TNE @ 50mg. Any chance you'll be upping the dosage of your TNE and/or carrying a blend in the near future?

Thanks!

Lol, Tren is some potent stuff but it always caused me a lot of side effects. I see you carry both Tren Base and TNE @ 50mg. Any chance you'll be upping the dosage of your TNE and/or carrying a blend in the near future?

Thanks!

Tbh he has been considering combining tne and doing a tren base/tne blend at 50/50. The reasoning is that after using tren base using tne pails in comparison

Would you have any preferences as far as other pwo blends? He also dabbled with a dbol/tne/tren base blend

Last edited:
I always liked the tne/adrol/dbol blend. Throw in some Halo and Stimul8 and I feel like a Beast.

Back