• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

"Bones" Jones test to epitest ratios are pretty skewed, want to hear your thoughts

wrbsuperman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
"Bones" Jones test to epitest ratios are pretty skewed, want to hear your thoughts

Read an article on yahoo sports mma, drug tests showed Jones to have abnormally low testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratios. He's a 27 year old athlete in his prime, yet

"J
ones' ratio in the three tests were 0.29:1, 0.35:1 and 0.19.1. The normal ratio for an African-American male is 1.3:1. For Caucasian and Hispanic men, it is about 1:1 and for an Asian, it is about 0.7:1…. The average amount of testosterone in a male is 61.3 ng/ML per a groundbreaking 1967 study in Clinical Chemistry. In the three tests given to Jones, he had testosterone levels of 1.8 ng/mL, 0.59 ng/mL and 4.9 ng/mL."

Is there honestly any way these results would've happened, in his condition at his athletic prime/superiority, without the use of steroids?

If hes using steroids he can use Epitetestosterone injections to lower his ratio to allowed values

90% of the guys are running. Thats not bro talk thats from irl. Its just part of the game.

90% of the guys are running. Thats not bro talk thats from irl. Its just part of the game.
And yet people still deny that steroids aren't being used in pro sports.. I don't try and explain how they can pass tests cause then I get finger pointed at me saying im a user.. I am, but only one person knows..

He tested positive for cocaine and is in rehab.....cocaine will mess your ratios up...idk if they will that bad but who knows how much coke he was using...

Hard dieting to make weight can bring #s down as well, I don't think he has to diet as hard as most guys do but another possibility

They all crash diet 6 weeks out...

They current new WW champ was a huge fan of dbol when he was 19. If he was as intense on the mat as he was in the weight room at that age he wouldn't have had to wait til his 30s to hold a belt. Just saying.

Hard dieting to make weight can bring #s down as well, I don't think he has to diet as hard as most guys do but another possibility

Hard dieting and a kilo will really mess em up...

lol yup lotsa MMA fighters use. I know personally several guys and GIRLS who use. a couple of em are big names from Canada, cant say of course. but yes most use and are under guidance to pass their tests. drugs are in EVERY SPORT in the world. if its a pro athlete more than likely using some form of PED

Back